• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there is a lot of talk about wedding dresses and head dresses. Her best friend is planning wedding for Dec '09.

Wifey want to renew out vows on our 10th anniversary

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      there is a lot of talk about wedding dresses and head dresses. Her best friend is planning wedding for Dec '09.

Wifey want to renew out vows on our 10th anniversary
      Do it! You get the chance to say no this time!!

Comment

05 February: The police force of TPDVille has been reinforced.

Comment

online shopping was due for delivery today but they have cancelled all deliveries. I will have to visit the store in person to get the shopping.

If wifey comes then we can add another £30-50 quid on top
          We had no Ocado delivery on Tuesday. He should be here tomorrow or we go to Tesco on Saturday....

Comment

Watching program on C4 : about murder of prositutes in Ipswich. Its a bit grim....

Comment

I was on the wii fit from 8pm to 9pm : while Mrs BP watched masterchef.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                I was on the wii fit from 8pm to 9pm : while Mrs BP watched masterchef.
                I tried a yoga pose and a muscle workout for a change.....

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  I've found the new ad on YouTube

To explain: the Heinz Beans ads back in the early Eighties had the theme of somebody eating beans as a child, and becoming a well-known adult. So, for example, a young boy would be seen eating beans and saying "Mum, if I ate enough Heinz Beans do you think I could win an Olympic medal?", and the mother would say "Yeah, whatever," and then it would cut to the adult Linford Christie eating beans and smiling happily at the viewer.

So, this ad was set in a pre-war kitchen, where a blonde-haired little girl had a plate of beans on toast put in front of her. She asks "Mummy, if I ate enough Heinz Baked Beans, do you think I could become Prime Minister?"

"Yes, you could, Margaret," says the mother. Then a look of horror spreads over the mothers face: "Yes, you could!" she says, turning and grabbing the plate of beans back from the girl

Anyway, you can see the young Thatcher having her beans confiscated, lest terrible things happen, at about 24 seconds in:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VXZJci-bCA#t=24s
                  Ah Yes - now that you mention it I remember it well.

I've jusy seen the new ad on telly as well but didn't spot that bit.
                  Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Hi Bear
                      Hey Nick

I'm trawling through these Elance proposals again

for those that haven't kept up - I posted a project on Elance for a load of web articles to be written for Plan B website.

Got 19 proposals in 2 days

totally mixed bag but given that most of them attached numerous samples articles to read it's taken me ages to get through them.

The best is a women from N America - but she is very expensive. Wants $50 an article. I wanted 25 articles to start with!!!

Looks like I'm going with someone much cheaper but still writing competent articles. $300 for all 25. They're not as good but still quite readable.
                      Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Working...
                      X