• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    My order for the new hob and extractor fan got canceled yesterday, so I was looking at other places to order.
    I was going to order with empire direct, but for some reason I didn't.

I'm glad I never now
    How come 5*?

There is a big Empire Direct show room around here, if you wanted me to pop in and pick it up for you; to make sure it got shipped?

Comment

I stopped going to the gym in september last year and I've put on almost 2 stone since
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
        Just bought a cross traner to use at home. Making room in the garage for it along with a TV and DVD player to help pass the time.
        I like the cross trainer - good low impact cardio workout. And there's a good view from them in the gym I go to.
        Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
          And you have to survive dodging the forklift trucks
          Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
          Aye, you need your wits about you when walking round the plant here.
          Ahhh... our very own BOFH showed me a way to get to our nearest vending machine without going on the shop floor yesterday VF. This avoiding the apes shouting at you!

Comment

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
            How come 5*?

There is a big Empire Direct show room around here, if you wanted me to pop in and pick it up for you; to make sure it got shipped?
            Better be quick then. Might be some bargains to be had soon actually.

Comment

I'm turning into a lardy bast@rd and I need to do somthing about it.
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                busy day at clientco so far : and I meet the p*mp at 10:30 to pick up my determination notice......
                Morning BP. A what?

Comment

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
                  Ahhh... our very own BOFH showed me a way to get to our nearest vending machine without going on the shop floor yesterday VF. This avoiding the apes shouting at you!
                  Old news - I have optimum routes planned to every vending machine

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Population
                    1861 Revenues
                    430650 € Unemployment 1 %
                    Transport 98 %
                    Crime rate 1 %
                    Pollution 2 %

rank=310
                    20 January: A new factory has just opened.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                      I like the cross trainer - good low impact cardio workout. And there's a good view from them in the gym I go to.
                      When I used to use the Thomas Cook Gym there was a fantastic view from the running machines to the girlies in their step aerobics class. I found it very motivational!

Comment

Working...
                      X