• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    My order for the new hob and extractor fan got canceled yesterday, so I was looking at other places to order.
    I was going to order with empire direct, but for some reason I didn't.

I'm glad I never now
    Why's that 5* - are they in difficulty?
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
      Morning Zeity

Have I missed some gossip

Comment

Why's that 5* - are they in difficulty?
        They are indeed

And good morning all you delightfull drivilling denizens of delayed deletion
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          They are indeed

Morning Dave
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
            They are indeed

Morning Dave How's stuff?

That's a bummer about Empire Direct - I got John Lewis to match their price for a plasma T.V. and chuck in a 5 year warranty. Which means I probably contributed to their downfall

Comment

Wassup FaQ? Other than being at ClientCo anyway.
              Genius client.

If you attach a document somewhere in the system, you now can't delete it. So if, for example, you attach a disciplinary letter / performance review / P45 to the wrong person, you can't get rid of it. EVER.

Team lead response this morning: "That's something for the supervisors to make sure it doesn't happen".

Me: "Audit / HR / the users will absolutely crucify you if it goes in like that"

TL: "That's a support issue, then..."
              Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Stuff is ok atm. Just biding my time before pitching the idea of working from home 2 days a week to my new boss. Have to wait a while though. It might not go down too well if I ask in the first month of being here

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                  Genius client.

If you attach a document somewhere in the system, you now can't delete it. So if, for example, you attach a disciplinary letter / performance review / P45 to the wrong person, you can't get rid of it. EVER.

Team lead response this morning: "That's something for the supervisors to make sure it doesn't happen".

Me: "Audit / HR / the users will absolutely crucify you if it goes in like that"

TL: "That's a support issue, then..."
                  < bangs head on table >

Register your point of view via the medium of email, then just think of the money.

Comment

Going back to the thread about dealing with teenagers, a warning to those just getting started. If you were ever planning on letting them drive on your insurance start saving now!

Just been quoted £1993 for third party insurance for son to drive our second car on his provisional license.

Comment

I wouldnt mind so much but it's not even a flash car. We're not talking Ronaldo or whatever his name was and a new ferrari here.

Comment

Working...
                      X