• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
    You referring to the Police thread in General? Read some. Agreed with you. Left in order to not be wound up. Well done for playing with him though.

Isn't in funny how you acquire people who you don't know, but really dislike? I added a new one to that list last week!
    I shouldn't have let him wind me up... but he's so nasty, even reading his posts makes my skin crawl.
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Your situation does not sound good!

If you have even the slightest doubt then dont do it. please.
      Mate, sounds horrible. I suspect you are right - but I am not putting up with this continual money argument any more, its just not worth it. Can't be miserable forever!

Thanks for advice.

Comment

Mate, sounds horrible. I suspect you are right - but I am not putting up with this continual money argument any more, its just not worth it. Can't be miserable forever!

Thanks for advice.
        Just don't make any rash decisions either though... ye seemed like a lovely couple when we met at Christmas....

Bazza gets caught

Comment

WSS

HC please be careful.......
          Will do.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
            I shouldn't have let him wind me up... but he's so nasty, even reading his posts makes my skin crawl.
            Know what you mean. Had the same last week. Just ignore.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
              Just don't make any rash decisions either though... ye seemed like a lovely couple when we met at Christmas....

I shan't be rushing into anything drastic. We will just have to see how it pans out. Annoyingly I really need to get a load of work done this evening and now she will want to spend the whole evening going over every last detail!!

We do need to talk though, and this is more important.

Anyway, enough of my troubles.

(I had vowed not to mention this, don't know what happened!).

Comment

Know what you mean. Had the same last week. Just ignore.
                I will try...
                Bazza gets caught

Comment

I've just seen a list of what ClientCo are asking of the permies in order to try and save the place.

My god, it's drastic. I don't think their red robbo unions will go for it though - and that is what we are hearing from the line anyhow!

Comment

I shan't be rushing into anything drastic. We will just have to see how it pans out. Annoyingly I really need to get a load of work done this evening and now she will want to spend the whole evening going over every last detail!!

We do need to talk though, and this is more important.

Anyway, enough of my troubles.

(I had vowed not to mention this, don't know what happened!).
                    JUst remember what will happen if you get married and have a baby then split. You will be totally f**ked. You can't begin to imagine the misery and pain......

Comment

JUst remember what will happen if you get married and have a baby then split. You will be totally f**ked. You can't begin to imagine the misery and pain......
                      They already have a baby, thats why he needs to think...
                      Bazza gets caught

Comment

Working...
                      X