• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    What did she want to gamble on?

And this is following on from the mobile phone bill incident?

IMO relationships fail for 2 reasons : money and sex. Please dont go down the path I went down!
    Yes this in addition to that. I wasn't too bothered about the request for money; as I have learnt not to be a soft tulipe. However, when I found out that she had a pile of cash in the bank while I had settled her default notice from Barclaycard I was somewhat less than impressed.

Which path was that?

Comment

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
      Is she not always in season?

Is she aware of her status as Lustee?
      I believe she is unaware (Zeity please correct me if wrong).

IMO Zeity should chance his arm! Valentines day soon....

Comment

What did she want to gamble on?
        Some gambing site or another. Her latest scheme is to play these sites to win as much of the bonus back as possible. In fairness to her it seems to be working so far.

She put £100 in to Bet365 and withdrew £165; 888.com was £100 in and £205 out!

But I just don't want to be lending her money for gambling as she has a poor record for paying me back! Very poor - which is why she has no debit / credit cards of her own to use. This is not my fault or problem though - and merely an accurate reflection by the banks of her suitability for financial products requiring a modicom of common sense.

</anger>

Comment

Not for me! I have my anti-sad pills.......
          Where can I get some?

Comment

Some gambing site or another. Her latest scheme is to play these sites to win as much of the bonus back as possible. In fairness to her it seems to be working so far.

She put £100 in to Bet365 and withdrew £165; 888.com was £100 in and £205 out!

But I just don't want to be lending her money for gambling as she has a poor record for paying me back! Very poor - which is why she has no debit / credit cards of her own to use. This is not my fault or problem though - and merely an accurate reflection by the banks of her suitability for financial products requiring a modicom of common sense.

</anger>

Oh dear.....
            Bazza gets caught
            Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
              Bloody hell Zeity.... even if you would have run away, don't add kudos to Cybernoddy
              You referring to the Police thread in General? Read some. Agreed with you. Left in order to not be wound up. Well done for playing with him though.

Isn't in funny how you acquire people who you don't know, but really dislike? I added a new one to that list last week!

Comment

Yes this in addition to that. I wasn't too bothered about the request for money; as I have learnt not to be a soft tulipe. However, when I found out that she had a pile of cash in the bank while I had settled her default notice from Barclaycard I was somewhat less than impressed.

Which path was that?
                Your situation does not sound good!

Basically I found myself denied access to my kids and lost all my assets/income in the divorce. After I joined f4j (and with ALOT of help from Mrs BP) I slowly turned things around.

You never know anyone until you divorce them. And divorce comes from the latin word to rip out a mans genital via his wallet.

These days I am alot more normal than I was : ask CM or Churchill. But if I get some terminal disease I intend to get a gun and go on a spree the like of which this country has not seen before. The wounds are buried but will never go.

If you have even the slightest doubt then dont do it. please.

Comment

I believe she is unaware (Zeity please correct me if wrong).

IMO Zeity should chance his arm! Valentines day soon....
                  WHS. Risk it for a biscuit Zeity. Nothing to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                    Oh dear.....
                    WSS

HC please be careful.......

Comment

WHS. Risk it for a biscuit Zeity. Nothing to lose.
                      I bet she will say yes! Go for it Zeity!

Comment

Working...
                      X