• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
      I've just had a cup of tea and a muffin and I think I'm improving. One of the kids is off school today so I might go and play Lego Indiana Jones with him in a bit.

I could get used to this lifestyle. Perhaps I should send the missus out to work instead?
      Ooh careful what you say - just think of the six week chool hols - 4 Kids, rain and childrens TV

Hope your son feels better soon.
      Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Oh, and you, Zara...
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Three men died on Christmas Eve and were met by Saint Peter at the pearly gates.

'In honor of this holy season' Saint Peter said, 'You must each possess something that symbolizes Christmas to get into heaven.'

The first man fumbled through his pockets and pulled out a lighter. He flicked it on. 'It represents a candle', he said.

'You may pass through the pearly gates' Saint Peter said.

The second man reached into his pocket and pulled out a set of keys. He shook them and said, 'They're bells.'

Saint Peter said 'You may pass through the pearly gates'.

The third man started searching desperately through his pockets and finally pulled out a pair of women's panties.

St. Peter looked at the man with a raised eyebrow and asked, 'And just what do those symbolize?'

The man replied, 'These are Carols.'

Comment

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
              Ooh careful what you say - just think of the six week chool hols - 4 Kids, rain and childrens TV
              Aside from the T.V. there are a lot of similarities with ClientCo

Hope your son feels better soon.
              No.4 (baby girl - nearly 3 months) seems to have it as well now

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                *cough* *cough*

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                  Three men died on Christmas Eve and were met by Saint Peter at the pearly gates.

'In honor of this holy season' Saint Peter said, 'You must each possess something that symbolizes Christmas to get into heaven.'

The first man fumbled through his pockets and pulled out a lighter. He flicked it on. 'It represents a candle', he said.

'You may pass through the pearly gates' Saint Peter said.

The second man reached into his pocket and pulled out a set of keys. He shook them and said, 'They're bells.'

Saint Peter said 'You may pass through the pearly gates'.

The third man started searching desperately through his pockets and finally pulled out a pair of women's panties.

St. Peter looked at the man with a raised eyebrow and asked, 'And just what do those symbolize?'

The man replied, 'These are Carols.'

Defintely worthy of the joke thread.

Comment

Aside from the T.V. there are a lot of similarities with ClientCo

Hum - I know what you mean - I once managed a helpdesk with 20 staff and it was like running a kindergarden

No.4 (baby girl - nearly 3 months) seems to have it as well now
                    Oh no - Always hated it when the kids were ill as baby's - give her a big cuddle
                    Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Oh no - Always hated it when the kids were ill as baby's - give her a big cuddle
                      Aye, tis a bit worrying when they're little as it really affects their breathing when they're so stuffed up.

Comment

Working...
                      X