• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    I haven't turned the central heating back on yet... I've got a couple of those heat pads from Lidl to keep me nice & toasty without using much energy (100W per pad).

It's more economical...
    Morning Zeity

How are you?

Comment

I haven't turned the central heating back on yet... I've got a couple of those heat pads from Lidl to keep me nice & toasty without using much energy (100W per pad).

It's more economical...
      I wish someone would explain to Mrs HC that heating is not free! We are not on mains gas, and it costs around £600 to fill our tank. I come home and it is like an old persons home - you could cook food on the radiators!!

Another one bites the dust...
      Nope, made it. Spooks was very good.

Right anyway, now for a trip down to the coal face. Production line it is..... if I'm not back in 30 can someone send VF to find me. Ta.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

How are you?
        Morning BP. All good ta. You?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Morning Zeity

How are you?
          Ok thanks...

I left one of the lab windows open last night...

It should wake the kiddies up a bit when they come in at 11...

Though not as much as when I left it open the last time & it was very frosty.... Some of them were writing with gloves on....

Comment

Morning folks
            Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
              Morning folks
              Morning VF. Thanks for joining us. Put the kettle on will you - it was cold out there (just been over to North Works....)

Comment

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
                Morning VF. Thanks for joining us. Put the kettle on will you - it was cold out there (just been over to North Works....)
                I'm not moving from within 2 feet of this wall heater. Even for the toilet.

So you still haven't trained your tea apprentice yet?

Comment

I'm not moving from within 2 feet of this wall heater. Even for the toilet.

So you still haven't trained your tea apprentice yet?
                  Well it can only improve the smell I suppose.

Nope, he is fresh back from an ITIL course and has been tasked with reviewing the documentation for this fine system. We have now managed to turn this into "appraising" various documentation systems - what an A grade stroker.

I am sure I was not that useless when I finished Uni. At least I made the tea.

Comment

Nope, he is fresh back from an ITIL course and has been tasked with reviewing the documentation for this fine system.
                    What, that big pile of post-it notes?

I am sure I was not that useless when I finished Uni. At least I made the tea.
                    Which is more than you do now - I think you've "deskilled" whilst at ClientCo. I'm pretty sure I have - not that I had many skills to lose.

Comment

What, that big pile of post-it notes?
                      Thems the ones. I would have thought that typing them into Word and the publishing as a PDF would have been sufficient - apparently not. The little tulipe.

Which is more than you do now - I think you've "deskilled" whilst at ClientCo. I'm pretty sure I have - not that I had many skills to lose.
                      Not true. I bought a new kettle the other day. But you are right in the latter half of your statement - I too had few skills to loose. Now I have fewer. Where is my renewal?

Comment

Working...
                      X