• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    No consecutive posting allowed in this thread
    Isn't that what dupe accounts are for?
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Hello again

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      There's no ticking coming from under the bath, I trust...
      I would have expected you, of all people - sorry, of all Giant Alien Lizards - to know that electronic timers don't tick.

<lameracistjoke target="Irish">
      Though maybe the ones the Provisional Irish Republican Army bought did
      </lameracistjoke>

Wouldn't it be interesting if the Government of the Republic of Ireland decreed that, henceforth, their army would be known as the Irish Republican Army? That mob in General would go ballistic, given their complete lack of knowledge of history

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        No consecutive posting allowed in this thread

Comment

Given that I have no interest in warm weather and hate the sun, I couldn't have picked a better time to book (well, pay through the nose for) a sea view room at the Grand

It's rainy and windy out there, and as I type (lying on the bed) I can glance to my left through the window and see some extremely exuberant breakers hurling themselves towards the promenade - they're not actually lapping up against the sea wall yet, but some of them seem so annoyed at not managing better than fifteen yards therefrom that they fling themselves in the air anyway, out of frustration. Good and noisy, too

Equinoctial storms... it'll get better before it tails off into the dull greyness of winter. This is when our weather gets interesting, at the transitions between the comparatively stable conditions of winter and summer - I think I'll open the window in a minute and get some of that equinoctial gale to sweep the smell of air freshener and wax polish out of the room

I think I'll check the tide tables and see if it's still coming in... I don't think I've ever had such comfortable surroundings in which to witness such a display of spume

Comment

Looks like high water is at 01:58 tonight - that means the tide will be out when I'm having breakfast.

But hopefully even more angry weather around lunchtime, and again before I crash out tomorrow!

Ooh, the wind has dropped a bit, so the sound of the waves is getting better as the tide comes in... some wonderful spume-hurling action on display as the sea creeps towards its neighbour and enemy, the promenade

Comment

Morning

Time for breakfast

Comment

Morning
                Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

morning

v v v busy day at clientco

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    morning

v v v busy day at clientco
                    Good, it may keep you away from a banning a little longer
                    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Morning folks
                      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Working...
                      X