• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    Evening Nick you good ?
    Yes thanks

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    kids are in bed, I've just poured a glass of wine and the rise of the silver surfer has started.
    So are you, by the sound of things

I'm just about to go out - but not on one of those blind dates SP keeps trying, and failing, to set me up on

Comment

Much foolishness associated with my attempted departure on a Friday Night Out

Having wandered up the road and sought, at the cash machine, to replenish my wallet I discovered that I'd forgotten to top up my current account.

I keep my funds in an Internet-only savings account that pays a decent rate of interest (with no charges or penalties for transfers), but the corollary is that I have to remember to transfer cash into my current account when I need it, and I had forgotten to do so.

So I then had to walk back home, make the transfer into my current account, and then set off once again

Ho hum... that's what comes of being a dimwit

Still, the cash machine is only a few hundred yards away - it's not as if I needed a cab or something. One of the benefits of living in the vibrant heart of an area full of drunken scumbags, I suppose

Comment

Does anybody else ever read one of those emails about "your long-awieghted funds are now available to you, the final step is to conform your name and fax number () and it shall be released to you by God's good grace we shall be successful" and want to hit "Reply" just to say "I'm not a fscking moron, stop bothering me you worthless dimwit"?

Of course you can't, because they'll just carry on then

Although one person of my acquaintance does so... well, without the "stop bothering me" bit

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Does anybody else ever read one of those emails about "your long-awieghted funds are now available to you, the final step is to conform your name and fax number () and it shall be released to you by God's good grace we shall be successful" and want to hit "Reply" just to say "I'm not a fscking moron, stop bothering me you worthless dimwit"?

Of course you can't, because they'll just carry on then

Although one person of my acquaintance does so... well, without the "stop bothering me" bit
          Bishop Roger de Quireboy,
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Morning BP

Morning all

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
              Morning BP

Morning all
              Morning Diver

How are you?

Comment

Population
                1273 Revenues
                292600 € Unemployment 1 %
                Transport 98 %
                Crime rate 0 %
                Pollution 1 %

rank=230

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Morning Diver

How are you?
                  Fine today.

Bit down yesterday, but we babysat the granddaughters last night. Now I'm just knackered

Comment

Baby is much better today - looks like the medicines are kicking in.

Comment

gf is preparing my fruit and yoghurt for breakfast.

Comment

Working...
                      X