• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    Abso-bloody-lutely

Still a tad slow on here today.
    everyday

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Afternoon denizens

Much here

About time too in my book.

Comment

A different theme this time...

Have you ever stalked anyone?
        No. Though I do alot of letching. Luckily the gf is not bothered atall. I can look at what I want as long as I dont touch - even strip clubs.

Comment

Do you like wearing un-matching socks?
          No. And if I have to have all my socks in pairs - I deliberately have patterned socks. If I lose a sock in the wash it really stresses me out more than just about anything.

Perversely I think I scored zero for that question...

Comment

Have you ever combed your hair over your face and worn shades, a la Cousin Itt from the Addams Family?
            No - why on earth would anyone do that?

Comment

Do you ever squint and 'trace' objects/furniture/trees/people with your hand?
              No. Do people really do that? Gosh I thought I was a nutter with my f4j stuff - I am starting to feel normal now.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

You should have all come to the conference... jolly good fun so far
                I never got an invite

Comment

Do you hide small stashes of chocolate or sweets around the house?

Bonus point if you live alone and do this.
                  No. But the gf does. I thought it was only her and atw who did this.....

Comment

Have you used a hairbrush - or similar - as a 'microphone' while singing along with the stereo - in the last 6 months?
                    I have never used one. I often sing for the kids - I dont need any assistance. Though I sometimes get the baby to play air guitar.

Comment

Do you wear fancy dress (for any reason) more than 3 times a year?
                      Not sure I have ever worn fancy dress. I probably have a long while ago.

Comment

Working...
                      X