• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    Do you own at least one Star Wars T-Shirt?
    No - but I do own all 6 films. Well the gf does! My son loves star wars - his favourite is General Grevais(sp?) as he has 4 light sabres! You cant have too many in his book...

Comment

Do you typically keep more than one pen/pencil in your jacket or shirt pocket?

Bonus point if it's a combination pen/pencil.

2 Bonus points if it's one of those pencil/pen/highlighter/stylus combo pens.
      None atall - I hate things in my pocket.

Comment

Are more than 30% of your facebook friends people you met online before meeting in person?
        I hate facebook - I hate several invites (9 I think). friends reunited was okay - facebook is just going too far.

Comment

Do you have one of those flask cups with a lid for keeping your coffee warm?

Bonus point if it has a vendor logo on the side.

2 bonus points if you blagged it as a freebie from an exhibition.
          No! Im not very geeky! I can see Nick is not going to talk to me anymore unless he is impressed with my sudoku talents...

Comment

Have you ever used the phrase "Computer says no" in reply to a technical query?
            No - but I will use it. And I have used loads of others like "this is a pc not the starship enterprise" etcetc.

Comment

Did you make your own business cards?

Bonus point if you used Aldus/Adobe Pagemaker.
              Yes I did - but it was using word. It was a long time ago in a galaxy far far away...

Comment

Without looking it up, do you know what colour #003366 is?
                Is it the colour of a Baboon's bum? No idea. Who makes up these questions?

Comment

Do you habitually check your email on more than 4 different devices a day?
                  work pc, home pc. I cant see home email from office and vica versa. I would love to be able to see hotmail on my phone - but the screen is too small.

Comment

Can you name Optimus Prime's arch enemy?
                    Who is optimus prime? Oh dear it just gets worse for me.....

Comment

So, out of a total of 15 possible points, how did you do?

My score: 6
                      I got 2!

Does this mean I will be banned from cuk?

Comment

Working...
                      X