• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Insults required

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it was against the law to have a brain cell, you'd be acquitted

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

I usually find "Nah Nah Na Nah Nah"" works.

Don't forget the thumb on the nose and the wiggling of the fingers.

Alternatively, "Buzz off" or "Same to you"
      Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
        I am currently working in an environment that requires a quick wit with a good retort.

Unfortunately I'm not quick enough , so can anyone suggest standard insults that could prove suitable for ANY OCCASION?
        eff you, and eff the donkey you rode in on!

(the quote I mean, not directed at you)

P.S. On second thoughts it lacks a certain panache, but might be useful in a tight corner.
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

You deviant smelly two faced moronic bow legged spawny eyed wazzack ?
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Try here
            How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
            Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
              Try here

top quality link - I am going to distribute this at clientco

Comment

"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go."
                -Oscar Wilde

"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."
                -Winston Churchill

"A modest little person, with much to be modest about."
                -Winston Churchill

He had delusions of adequacy."
                - Walter Kerr

http://www.bertc.com/putdowns.htm
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I hope your next shiiits a hedgehog.
                  You want fooking with a rotating pineapple.

It is more in the delivery than the phrase itself though.
                  A simple fook off can be devastating if delivered properly.
                  I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                  Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Doing an all nighter in the city?

Just get pissed and more abusive as the night goes on - worked for me
                    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

I even remember the pm telling me to "back off!!!" at about 4-5 am....

How I don't miss all that..
                      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Working...
                      X