• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ow!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ow!

I just bit my lip and tongue so hard they're now both bleeding. Ouch!

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
    Chan

I thought mooses? were vegetarian.

tho
    If you find this post offensive, please insert "Chan" before and "tho" after, then it should be OK.

Sometimes I almost feel just like a human being - Elvis Costello

Comment

Originally posted by Chantho View Post
      Chan

I thought mooses? were vegetarian.

tho
      I was eating a vegetarian cheese ploughman's sandwich at the time.

By the way, aren't you going to be offended every time someone replies to you? I mean, if we don't wrap "Chan" and "tho" round our posts?

Comment

Dare I ask why you did it?
        "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
          Dare I ask why you did it?
          I was bored.

Comment

I was bored.
            Don't you have any books in your office? Or a coffee machine or wimmin to look at...?
            "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
              Don't you have any books in your office? Or a coffee machine or wimmin to look at...?
              No. I'm going to eat some chocolate now.

Comment

Chan

I was eating a vegetarian cheese ploughman's sandwich at the time.

By the way, aren't you going to be offended every time someone replies to you? I mean, if we don't wrap "Chan" and "tho" round our posts?
                tho

Chan

Well spotted, I have taken the liberty of correcting your post as you see.

tho
                If you find this post offensive, please insert "Chan" before and "tho" after, then it should be OK.

Sometimes I almost feel just like a human being - Elvis Costello

Comment

Bet those prehensile lips and 18 inch tongue are murder to control when your in an eating frenzy Moose
                  Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
                  X