• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How did Darth Vader know what Luke got him for Christmas?

He felt his presents.

Comment

Pictures of three underage girls molested by Jimmy Saville in the 70's have appeared in the paper, showing their faces as they are now and as they were at the time. the caption reads, NOW THEN NOW THEN NOW THEN.

When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

14 and still a virgin? - Jim'll fix it!
        Join IPSE

Comment

My wife wanted to have a talk to me about my immaturity last night, but she couldn't. She doesn't have the password to enter my fort.

Comment

A man with apple maps walks into a bar. Or possibly a hospital. Or maybe a church.

Comment

Two Glaswegians walk past a baker's shop. One of them looks in the window and says to the other "is that an apple pie or a meringue?" And the other one says, "Naw, you're right, it's an apple pie".

Comment

Originally posted by Gentile View Post
                Two Glaswegians walk past a baker's shop. One of them looks in the window and says to the other "is that an apple pie or a meringue?" And the other one says, "Naw, you're right, it's an apple pie".

OK, so maybe I really did chuckle, but just a little lol!
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Why were African-Americans disproportianately affected by combat casualities during the Vietnam conflict?

Every time the sargeant shouted "Get down!!", they all got up and danced.

Comment

A man decided to enter a local newspaper's Pun Competition. He sent in ten different puns of varying degrees of hilarity, hoping that at least one of them would win. Unfortunately, no pun in ten did.

Comment

The muslim guy in the shop who i have a laugh with said he has the koran on disc. I asked him to burn it for me and he tried to cut my head off

Comment

Working...
                      X