• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Goody pregnant

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by realityhack
    Why is it that the morons we most want off the face of the planet are those that breed like rabbits?

Hell, I wouldn't go near Jade with a ten foot bargepole, not in a million years. She's so annoying I'd have to kill her, but not with my bare hands. Uugh. Shudder. The only solution would be long-range, perhaps a RPG.
    PRG is a still a little close, how about an ICBM
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ICBM

would that do the trick....
    SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

Comment

I rather fancy her. Huge bum, face like a pig. What more could a man want?
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
        would that do the trick....
        That would suffice.

The payload is large enough to cull a large community of bloody C-listers. Perhaps the target should be a Hello/People/OK/Heat magazine party?

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
          I rather fancy her. Huge bum, face like a pig. What more could a man want?
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack
            Why is it that the morons we most want off the face of the planet are those that breed like rabbits?

Hell, I wouldn't go near Jade with a ten foot bargepole, not in a million years. She's so annoying I'd have to kill her, but not with my bare hands. Uugh. Shudder. The only solution would be long-range, perhaps a RPG.
            Only chavs and muslins are breeding like rabbit
            future is chav
            future is islam

Comment

Originally posted by andy
              Only chavs and muslins are breeding like rabbit
              future is chav
              future is islam
              war is peace
              freedom is slavery
              ignorance is strength

nonpc is thoughtcrime

unfortunately, the kickback can produce reprehensible, blinkered, racist, sologanism.

chavs and mussies? the last time I said anything about islam it was moderated away - the sarcasm wasn't detected.

Comment

Working...
              X