• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Goody pregnant

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goody pregnant

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6645917.stm

I'd have to be completely sh1t-faced and armed with a pair of ear plugs to even contemplate k0bbing this moose!

Some blokes just have no standards!

Originally posted by Kyajae
    Some blokes just have no standards!
    Ok, she's wealthy, thick and has in her posession the things that all heterosexual males wish for.

Namely, an ample buxom and at least one nice receptacle for the contents of one's love spuds.

Any port in a storm dear boy!
    Last edited by Churchill; 11 May 2007, 11:13.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
      Ok, she's wealthy, thick and has in her posession the things that all heterosexual males wish for.

Namely, an ample buxom and at least one nice receptacle for the contents of one's love spuds.

Any port in a storm dear boy!
      Would you allow a women with lips like Goody's to give you a BJ?? Christ, she looks like she could suck the chrome off a Cadilac fender. Too much suckshun!

Comment

I don't think she's that bad, I'd definately give her one

Comment

please leave
          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Originally posted by kirk
            With or without a bag over her head?

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
              Would you allow a women with lips like Goody's to give you a BJ?? Christ, she looks like she could suck the chrome off a Cadilac fender. Too much suckshun!

Yeah, course I would.

Comment

Originally posted by kirk
                I would go for the earplugs option though.

Comment

I think Jade's quite pretty sometimes. I think she'd be a good laugh too.

Better than one of the lasses i was out with last night...jesus...she got her tits out in the 2nd bar! And in the restaraunt
                  The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
                    I think Jade's quite pretty sometimes. I think she'd be a good laugh too.

Better than one of the lasses i was out with last night...jesus...she got her tits out in the 2nd bar! And in the restaraunt
                    Any pics?

Comment

Working...
                    X