• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Things people put up their butts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My sister had to deal with a tin of Harpic in her nursing days. They used to do this little tin that was ideal but the trick was not to let the blunt end go in.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Speaking of sisters and butts, my sister sends me the most wrong p0rn. She sent something with some guy being DOUBLE fisted. And my folks think she;s all sweeteness and light. She can't be from the same womb as me. I refuse to believe it.

Comment

I know a nurse and all this is quite common. On she told us about was a guy who 'slipped getting out of the bath and landed on a can of Lynx' which is how it went right up his bum. Yeah right! They have also had a few mobiles also - set to vibrate I guess.
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by XTC
          Speaking of sisters and butts, my sister sends me the most wrong p0rn. She sent something with some guy being DOUBLE fisted. And my folks think she;s all sweeteness and light. She can't be from the same womb as me. I refuse to believe it.
          That's gotta hurt (you'd need to be in nappies for weeks after that)!!
          The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong
            That's gotta hurt (you'd need to be in nappies for weeks after that)!!
            Michael Barrymore...swimming pool...allegedly
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Tony Blair - the presidents hand...
              Property advisor for the people

Comment

Wasn't there an story a few years ago about Posh Spice and a glass bottle up the jacksie?
                Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

Comment

Originally posted by portseven
                  Wasn't there an story a few years ago about Posh Spice and a glass bottle up the jacksie?
                  Champagne bottle. Apparently it broke, she nearly bled to death while David panicked, he didnt want the scandal. I understand he used to get upset when the Kop sang about it. Ali G asked them about it (well alluded to it) on comic relief too.
                  I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                  Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
                    Champagne bottle. Apparently it broke, she nearly bled to death while David panicked, he didnt want the scandal. I understand he used to get upset when the Kop sang about it. Ali G asked them about it (well alluded to it) on comic relief too.
                    She's truly as uptight as she seems then.

Comment

Working...
                    X