• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How embarrassing!!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2uk
    Did you wash your hands before the poo ? I always thought it is more important to wash your hands BEFORE touching yourself. ( OK I won't edit that and let you laugh )
    I couldn't afford that much soap
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Stop talking tulip SA.

Geddit, geddit, eh, eh, eh?!?!

Oh, bollocks to you all, ya miserable bastards!!
      Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
        I couldn't afford that much soap

You get your hands quite dirty with this Oracle stuff , don't you ?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          There's one thing more embarassing and that's the turd that won't go around the bend...

Once laid one that took 6 flushes to get shot of... I think it was emotionally attached to me...
          I once did one that no amount of flushing would get rid of. So before I went to the pub I put loads of bleach down there to try to break it up. When I got back, there was a white poo staring up at me. Still intact.

Comment

You should have taken it outside and put it on the pavement so the old dears could say "oooh a white poo, haven't seen one of them for ages, wait till I tell agnes". You'd have made their day.
            "If it floats, flies, or f***s, lease it." - Evel Knievel when he wasn't jumping buses or women

Comment

WTF is a janitter?
              Is that an american term?
              Keep it clean!!!

Comment

It's nucastle for heshe. SA must swing both ways, well that's momentum for you.
                "If it floats, flies, or f***s, lease it." - Evel Knievel when he wasn't jumping buses or women

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956
                  I once did one that no amount of flushing would get rid of. So before I went to the pub I put loads of bleach down there to try to break it up. When I got back, there was a white poo staring up at me. Still intact.
                  you call that a problem ? I did one yesterday after 10 pints and a curry and I had to run out and ring the coast-guard

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                  X