• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "How embarrassing!!!!!"

Collapse

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by Moose423956
    I once did one that no amount of flushing would get rid of. So before I went to the pub I put loads of bleach down there to try to break it up. When I got back, there was a white poo staring up at me. Still intact.
    you call that a problem ? I did one yesterday after 10 pints and a curry and I had to run out and ring the coast-guard

Leave a comment:

• Captain Dispensable
    replied
    It's nucastle for heshe. SA must swing both ways, well that's momentum for you.

Leave a comment:

• Maxamus
    replied
    WTF is a janitter?
    Is that an american term?

Leave a comment:

• Captain Dispensable
    replied
    You should have taken it outside and put it on the pavement so the old dears could say "oooh a white poo, haven't seen one of them for ages, wait till I tell agnes". You'd have made their day.

Leave a comment:

• Moose423956
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    There's one thing more embarassing and that's the turd that won't go around the bend...

Once laid one that took 6 flushes to get shot of... I think it was emotionally attached to me...
    I once did one that no amount of flushing would get rid of. So before I went to the pub I put loads of bleach down there to try to break it up. When I got back, there was a white poo staring up at me. Still intact.

Leave a comment:

• 2uk
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne
    I couldn't afford that much soap

You get your hands quite dirty with this Oracle stuff , don't you ?

Leave a comment:

• freakydancer
    replied
    Stop talking tulip SA.

Geddit, geddit, eh, eh, eh?!?!

Oh, bollocks to you all, ya miserable bastards!!

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by 2uk
    Did you wash your hands before the poo ? I always thought it is more important to wash your hands BEFORE touching yourself. ( OK I won't edit that and let you laugh )
    I couldn't afford that much soap

Leave a comment:

• 2uk
    replied
    I washed!!!!

The only thing MORE embarassing would be having him think of me as the poo girl who doesn't wash her hands!!!
    Did you wash your hands before the poo ? I always thought it is more important to wash your hands BEFORE touching yourself. ( OK I won't edit that and let you laugh )

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by Burdock
    Did you wash thoroughly, or bolt for the door?

I washed!!!!

The only thing MORE embarassing would be having him think of me as the poo girl who doesn't wash her hands!!!

Leave a comment:

• Burdock
    replied
    I walked past him on the way out

Did you wash thoroughly, or bolt for the door?

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by Burdock
    relax SA, he'd have had to identify you by the sound/smell!

unless you have very liberal toilets.
    I walked past him on the way out

Leave a comment:

• Burdock
    replied

Mortified

relax SA, he'd have had to identify you by the sound/smell!

unless you have very liberal toilets.

Leave a comment:

• XTC
    replied

I think we need to know what the joke was!
    Are you kidding me? I've been banned more times that you've had @nal... well ok maybe not that many times, but u get where I'm coming from bigshot.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by XTC
    Thats nothing I made a paedo joke in a meeting yesterday and there was that uncomfortable silence, y'know the one with the tumbleweed and the dog howling in the background. It was a tough crowd.

I think we need to know what the joke was!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X