• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Can't meet women?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't meet women?

I have recently started a business to help men who find it hard to meet women. For a fee and paying for my drinks all night I will be your 'wingman' on a night out.kind of like it the film hitch but not as far fetched. I already have a host of satisfied customers. PM me for more details and prices.

Originally posted by RRH
    I have recently started a business to help men who find it hard to meet women. For a fee and paying for my drinks all night I will be your 'wingman' on a night out.kind of like it the film hitch but not as far fetched. I already have a host of satisfied customers. PM me for more details and prices.
    Yeth pleath! How much will it cotht?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
      Yeth pleath! How much will it cotht?

more than a COBOL contractor could afford!

Comment

Originally posted by RRH
        more than a COBOL contractor could afford!
        That's good, I'm not a COBOL contractor and never have been!

I program in Thee Pluth Pluth!

Thometimths I program in athembler!

Comment

Ooooooohhhh Yeth

Comment

Originally posted by RRH
            So, let me get this straight, we pay you to play the 'gooseberry' for an evening . . . and you don't even buy a round?
            The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by RRH
              are you cheaper than a brothel?

Comment

Originally posted by andrew_neil_uk
                are you cheaper than a brothel?
                No, but he's a tightarse
                Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi
                  No, but he's a tightarse
                  Speaking from experience?
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

RRH, are you really poor?

Having to resort to this just so you can have a free night out.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Comment

Working...
                    X