• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

£10 Million To Sleep With Me and Boris Johnson If You Are Up For It

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

£10 Million To Sleep With Me and Boris Johnson If You Are Up For It

Yes, it doesn’t matter if you are male, female, or transgender, gay, straight, bisexual or other. I will give you £10 million to sleep with and have sex with me and Boris Johnson at 9 am 01/04/2021. Larry The Cat has asked to watch.
    The money will be paid tax-free in used fivers washed in a non-biological solution in a Hotpoint washing machine by accomplished launderers!
    You will also have to do a kiss and tell on Jeremy Kyle’s regular telly show 11 am on 01 April 2021.
    The location is a well-known address in London SW1
    First enquiry to the dedicated page on my website gets the gig and the cash!
    Former IPSE member
    My Website

Oh dammit, it's 0902, just missed out

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      Oh dammit, it's 0902, just missed out

not much apparently!
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
      X