• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stuff my mate predicts.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see disaster coming to weddings, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see rows of houses burning down on ocean ave in jersey city new jersey, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

The holy spirit is saying, iran iran, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

This is what the holy spirit have to say.

Comment

Anything on the xmas bash tonight?
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        Anything on the xmas bash tonight?
        Unless a couple decide to get married it looks all clear.

Comment

No one is listening to the holy spirit warnings.

I see us soldiers being killed, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

Please please stay away from stadiums, especially at the new york knicks games. May god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

Lets see what the holy spirit is saying about morgan freeman, thus saith the lord.

Please please stay away from all kinds of trains, the disasters is not over, thus saith the lord.

Please please stay away from mountains, i see disaster coming, thus saith the lord.

I see another huge huge fire coming to los angeles, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

Lets see what the holy spirit is saying about george clooney,, thus saith the lord.

Ghana ghana i see disaster coming to your land, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see huge huge fire everywhere, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see disaster coming to another school, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see disaster coming to banks, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

Comment

I see lots of people falling out of the sky into a stadium. May God have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see a huge huge shortage of rice coming. Thus saith the lord.

I see six people being killed. May God have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see lots and lots of people caught up inside of a huge burning building. May God have mercy, thus saith the lord.

There is a huge earthquake on its way. May God have mercy, thus saith the lord.

LA LA I see more disaster heading your way. May God have mercy, thus saith the lord.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
              LA LA I see more disaster heading your way. May God have mercy, thus saith the lord.
              Picking on the teletubbies now?

Psychocandy could be quids in if all this comes to pass.

Comment

I see a leading black horse with many many more horses running away from lots and lots of people, may god have mercy on what is about to happen, thus saith the lord.

Please please keep your kids away from crowded places, i see disaster coming, thus saith the lord.

I see a sort of train crashing into a crowded city, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

Philippine sorry to say, but i see another huge huge disaster heading to your land, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

Football players please stay away from buses, i see disaster coming, thus saith the lord.

Comment

I see gun disaster coming to the wtc area, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see a huge huge explosion coming in a city, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see millions and millions of cows running away, may god have mercy on what is about to happen, thus saith the lord.

I see huge huge disaster coming to cz republic, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see darkness coming and covering evetywhere, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see danger coming to money exchange places, thus saith the lord.

Please please stay away from night clubs, i see disaster coming, thus saith the lord.

Comment

I see the street full full with black black oil,may father god have mercy on what is about to happen in a big city, thus saith the lord.

I see buildings splitting in halves, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

There is a city somewhere called borolo, i see disaster coming, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see danger coming to jamaican patties, this is a warning, thus saith the lord.

There is a woman who is about ti give away her small daughter, the holy spirit is saying, dont, thus saith the lord.

England wales i see disaster coming to your city, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see lots and lots of water coming down on a city, may god have have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see lots and lots of people being handcuff on the street by the police, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord

this is what the holy spirit have to say.

Comment

I see danger coming to a tobacco factor, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see huge huge disaster coming to a coat factory are a warehouse, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see people shoes burning off there feet because the ground was so hot hot, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see a whole side of a mountain disappeared, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see france in darkness, may god have mercy on what is about to happen, thus saith the lord.

The holy spirit is saying to please pray for shaquille o`neil and mario van peebles, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

Comment

Working...
                      X