• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stuff my mate predicts.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    Did he ever mention Canadian war memorials?
    Not that I can recall. But maybe he doesn't like Canadians and decided not to give them the heads up.

Today's predictions so far;

I see Mark Zukerburg, Queen Latifah and Brad Pitt. Lets see what will happen. Thus saith the lord.

I see lots and lots of old cars being destroyed. Thus saith the lord.

I see lots and lots of animals dying. Thus saith the lord.

California brace yourself for a huge earthquake that is coming your way. Thus saith the lord.

Comment

I went swimming this morning. No hippos, although my goggles did keep fogging up, so I might have missed them.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        I went swimming this morning. No hippos, although my goggles did keep fogging up, so I might have missed them.
        Phew, close one.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
          Phew, close one.
          Maybe the hippos are planning to take over the airports?
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            Maybe the hippos are planning to take over the airports?
            I'm hiding in the lounge just in case

Comment

I see two motorcycle gangs getting ready for war, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

Again please please stay away from planes, it is not over, i see more disaster coming, thus saith the lord.

I see a building blowing up from ther heating boiler, thus saith the lord.

Please stay away from any music award shows, i see danger coming, thus saith the lord.

I see danger coming to a department store, thus saith the lord.

Comment

Please please stay away from motorcycles and mopeds, i see danger coming, thus saith the lord.

Hamburg germany brace yourself for disaster that is heading your way, thus saith the lord.

I see runners in greate danger, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

Please please stay away from escalators, i see danger coming, thus saith the lord.

Please stay away from those high speed trains, i see disaster coming, thus saith the lord.

This is what the holy spirit have to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                  Please please stay away from motorcycles and mopeds, i see danger coming, thus saith the lord.

Hamburg germany brace yourself for disaster that is heading your way, thus saith the lord.

I see runners in greate danger, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

Please please stay away from escalators, i see danger coming, thus saith the lord.

Please stay away from those high speed trains, i see disaster coming, thus saith the lord.

This is what the holy spirit have to say.
                  He's getting warmer is your mate/the lord. Only last night I was cycling home via a greenway built on a former railway line when a jogger suddenly appeared from the gloom forcing me to alter course - which took me via a pile of horse tulip and leaf mulch onto the deck. Now granted, my bike isn't powered and there were no actual trains but even so....There definately was a jogger. And danger/disaster.

I regret thinking these were the random utterances of a lunatic - clearly one needs a wholistic interpretation of these predictions.

Comment

New york prepare yourself for a snow storm heading your way, thus saith the lord.

Please please stay away from trains, especially in germany, i see disaster coming, thus saith the lord.

I see a out of control crane smashing up a building in new york, please stay away, thus saith the lord.

Canada canada put your guards up, i see more disaster coming your way, thus saith the lord.

I see a crazy pilot crashing another plane, but thank god there is one survivor, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see four little jewish kids disappeared, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

Comment

I see a whole staff of michael jordan employees trying to steal his wealth, thus saith the lord.

I see citizens taking the law into there own hands, riding on motorcycle with guns looking for criminals, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see the earth washing away in jamaica, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

Comment

Working...
                      X