• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stuff my mate predicts.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please stay away from nightclubs, especially in Germany. I see disaster coming. Thus saith the lord

I see a magnitude 8.1 earthquake coming. May God have mercy. Thus saith the Lord

I see another huge building on fire. May God have mercy. Thus saith the Lord

France may God have mercy on what is about to happen. Thus saith the lord.

Portugal Portugal I see huge disaster coming to your land. May God have mercy. Thus saith the Lord

This is what the Holy Spirit have to say.

Comment

I'm booking a holiday soon, any chance you could ask him for a safe destination for me?
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
        I'm booking a holiday soon, any chance you could ask him for a safe destination for me?
        I think the bigger issue may be getting there since all the planes are falling out of the sky and there's hippos attacking boats and elephants.

Comment

Please be careful at your work places I see a huge blast coming. May God have mercy. Thus saith the Lord

I see a huge huge church and its pastor in distress. Thus saith the Lord.

I see so much snow coming like you have never seen in the last 10 years. Thus saith the Lord.

I see more danger coming to basketball players. May God have mercy. Thus saith the Lord

I see more disaster coming to Turkey and knife attack in Hamburg Germany and all over. May God have mercy. Thus saith the Lord

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
            I think the bigger issue may be getting there since all the planes are falling out of the sky and there's hippos attacking boats and elephants.
            Any apocalyptic predictions for Eurostar?
            ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
              Any apocalyptic predictions for Eurostar?

I see lots and lots of water coming. Thus saith the lord.
              Maybe the tunnel will leak?

Please stay away from those high speed trains, i see disaster coming, thus saith the lord.

I see the power going out at 350 stations, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.
              So hopefully, it's just a bit dark inside the station. I'd hope for this one if I were you.

Comment

I think I'll go on holiday somewhere within walking distance.
                ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Sorry DiscoStu, maybe a staycation wold be safer.

I SEE A HUGE HUGE SNOW STORM COMING TO UKRAINE, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY, THUS SAITH THE LORD.

I SEE A BUS FULL WITH PEOPLE ROLLING OFF A HILL, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY, THUS SAITH THE LORD.

I SEE A PLANE COMING FROM AFRICA CRASHING, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY, THUS SAITH THE LORD.

PLEASE PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM ALL KINDS OF TRAINS, I SEE DISASTER COMING, THUS SAITH THE LORD.

EGYPT EGYPT THERE IS MORE DISASTER HEADING YOUR WAY, THUS SAITH THE LORD.

I SEE THE MOON AS WHITE AS YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN IT BEFORE, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON WHAT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN, THUS SAITH THE LORD.

YUGOSLAVIA MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON WHAT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN IN COUNTRY, THUS SAITH THE LORD.

Comment

EGYPT EGYPT THERE IS MORE DISASTER HEADING YOUR WAY, THUS SAITH THE LORD.
                    Good shout. Tony Blair to advise Egypt president Sisi on economic reform | Politics | The Guardian

Yeah, I know that was 4 months ago, but Yugoslavia hasn't existed for nearly 25 years so The Lord obviously takes a liberal approach to timescales.

I feel bound to ask whether huge snowstorms are particularly uncommon in a Ukranian November. Maybe i'm taking it too literally - it could be something like this is being pushed to the top of a Russian mountain and pointed at Kiev:

Comment

May god have mercy on what is about to happen in turkey, thus saith the lord.

Canada canada i see disaster heading to your land, thus saith the lord.

For all those people who knows about ackee, please stay away from eating it, i see death coming, thus saith the lord.

Its not over with buses disaster, please stay away, thus saith the lord.

America there is an old saying, you do not know what you have until it is gone, just wait until your president is gone, watch and see what i can do, thus saith the lord.

Comment

Working...
                      X