• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Got an offer inside IR35. Would appreciate some inputs.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brummie View Post
    Could you/anyone please recommend one. My contract is being drafted as I write this. As I have no choice at the moment other than accepting the gig, if anyone is already using an umbrella inside IR35 could throw in some names. Known devil is better than an unknown angel :-).
    Contractor Umbrella - yes its the standard CUK recommendation but you can speak to Lucy and they do cover all the questions anyone has asked (for instance they will allow everything above minimum living wage to be paid into a pension)..
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      Contractor Umbrella - yes its the standard CUK recommendation but you can speak to Lucy and they do cover all the questions anyone has asked (for instance they will allow everything above minimum living wage to be paid into a pension)..
      This... And ask her why you are paying Employers NI.. She loves that question....
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I did read that page but it didn't state anything about accommodation.
        This may help http://forums.contractoruk.com/umbre...allowable.html, accommodation falls within the Travel & Subsistence Legislation, so there must be travel in order to claim accomm.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          This... And ask her why you are paying Employers NI.. She loves that question....

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            ^^ What he said.

Comment

Originally posted by lucycontractorumbrella View Post
              I'm curious now. Why are you paying Employers NI?

Comment

not a recommendation - just an observation - your talking about a mix of inside and outside roles - intouch and orange genie do products that address your intentions - i'm waiting to get an offer before deciding to go with one or the other or to stay with my inflexible (but inexpensive) accountant.

Comment

Could you/anyone please recommend one. My contract is being drafted as I write this. As I have no choice at the moment other than accepting the gig, if anyone is already using an umbrella inside IR35 could throw in some names. Known devil is better than an unknown angel :-).
                  Avoid Sterling
                  Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

What currencies would you recommend?

Comment

Working...
                    X