• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Edge EBT thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LCAG Email

This landed in my inbox tonight which I thought I'd share. Thoughts please?

-------------------------------------

Anybody who has been issued a statutory demand by the solicitors for Felicitas, where you are NOT being helped by WTT or Elysium Law, are urged to contact us as soon as possible via [email protected].

A statutory demand is a formal document issued by a court and will probably be headed with words to the effect of "Statutory demand issued under section 286(1)(debt payable immediately) of the insolvency Act 1986".

These are not to be taken lightly and will result in enforcement of the debt if not rebutted.

Immediate action is required and we can help with that if you get in contact by replying to this email or via [email protected].

We are on standby to expedite action for those that need help.

Comment

Originally posted by Seven777 View Post
      This landed in my inbox tonight which I thought I'd share. Thoughts please?

-------------------------------------

Anybody who has been issued a statutory demand by the solicitors for Felicitas, where you are NOT being helped by WTT or Elysium Law, are urged to contact us as soon as possible via [email protected].

A statutory demand is a formal document issued by a court and will probably be headed with words to the effect of "Statutory demand issued under section 286(1)(debt payable immediately) of the insolvency Act 1986".

These are not to be taken lightly and will result in enforcement of the debt if not rebutted.

Immediate action is required and we can help with that if you get in contact by replying to this email or via [email protected].

We are on standby to expedite action for those that need help.
      See all the Felicitas threads especially https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...more-real.html
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        See all the Felicitas threads especially https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...more-real.html
        Thanks for that. All quite confusing.

Paid APNs back then, but I think I need professional help / advice on getting these loans written off.

Does anyone have any recommendations, please?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Seven777 View Post
          Thanks for that. All quite confusing.

Paid APNs back then, but I think I need professional help / advice on getting these loans written off.

Does anyone have any recommendations, please?

Thanks.
          Wtt
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by EdgedOut View Post
            What is your opinion of the "indemnity" they are asking you take on the loan write off, please?
            Did you just figure that's the trustee's safety net in case HMRC go after them for IHT, or is there more to it, in your opinion?
            What indemnity?

I was going to look into getting my loan written off so would be keen to know!

Comment

Originally posted by Talgarth View Post
              What indemnity?

I was going to look into getting my loan written off so would be keen to know!
              I suggest you ask Edge and they will share their indemnity with you.
              Best Forum Adviser & Forum Personality of the Year 2018.

(No, me neither).

Comment

Anyone had loan write off

Hi,

Has anyone had their loan written off recently and willing to share what was involved, i.e. cost, process, guarantee ?

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by jbeer View Post
                  Hi,

Has anyone had their loan written off recently and willing to share what was involved, i.e. cost, process, guarantee ?

Cheers
                  I have the same questions....

Comment

Originally posted by EdgedOut View Post
                    What is your opinion of the "indemnity" they are asking you take on the loan write off, please?
                    Did you just figure that's the trustee's safety net in case HMRC go after them for IHT, or is there more to it, in your opinion?
                    What did you do about the indemnity in the end EdgedOut? WTT are advising me to challenge it but I'm not sure we're in a strong negotiating position. Did you just go with it?

Comment

I'm a bit late to the party regarding the repayment demands.

I used Edge pre 2011, for a few months. I've moved house several times since then, but have no reason to believe they've written to me. If they've emailed me, it's been swallowed by a spam filter so I've seen nothing.

Any advice?

Comment

Working...
                      X