• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sunday Solutions Anyone Else Having A Problem

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone here from the Goosen Keeffe partnership?

Comment

Hi All,

Just to let anybody who is new know that the Sunday/Bradbury Action Group is alive and taking pace. Anybody who wants to join in should contact [email protected]

Thanks,

The Sunday / Bradbury Action Group

Comment

Sunday solution Sunday Group IFA

Post removed. Potential libel.
        Last edited by Contractor UK; 18 November 2009, 12:03.

Comment

Keynsham details?

Originally posted by electro View Post
          The registered address in Folkestone is required to be valid:
          http://www.companieshouse.gov.uk/abo...1.shtml#ch1q10

I'd write there, and send a CC to the residential address in Keynsham.
          Hi Electro

Thanks for this but can you give me the Keynsham address please. You can send me a private message if you want.

The registered address is just not recognised by HMRC Moneyclaim (surprise surprise) so happy to go forward with your cc idea but I would appreciate the details.

Thanks in advance

Comment

This is already in this thread

http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&q=%22...8428c3d949fea1

The previous registered Bradbury address in Keynsham was posted in this thread a few pages back:

6 Bath Road
            Keynsham
            Bristol
            BS31 1NW

6 Bath Road, Keynsham, Bristol, BS31 1NW 05902402
            SUNDAY CONSULTANCY SECRETARIAL SERVICES LIMITED
            6 Bath Road Keynsham, Bristol, Bristol, BS31 1NW 05901470
            SUNDAY CONSULTING 412 LIMITED
            6 Bath Road Keynsham, Bristol, Bristol, BS31 1NW 05968790
            SUNDAY CONSULTING 413 LIMITED
            6 Bath Road, Keynsham, Bristol, BS31 1NW 05996509
            SUNDAY CONSULTING 414 LIMITED
            6 Bath Road, Keynsham, Bristol, BS31 1NW 05996489
            SUNDAY CONSULTING 415 LIMITED
            6 Bath Road, Keynsham, Bristol, BS31 1NW 05996607
            SUNDAY CONSULTING 416 LIMITED
            6 Bath Road, Keynsham, Bristol, BS31 1NW 05996590

That is from checksure.biz

I'm not sure how up to date these are but if you use the Companies House lookup on all of these companies you can find out what their addresses now are and if they are still trading.

Comment

In follow up

Most of the above dissolved in May this year.

If you check there are 3 or 4 others that are registered to the same Bath road address but I haven't checked them yet.

I think you'll find most have been dissolved whilst all this was going on.

J.

Comment

Originally posted by davehh View Post
                The quicker you learn this the quicker you will get your money back.
                I'm not owed any money. But reading your post the quote, "[he] doth protest too much, methinks", springs to mind.

Comment

Partnership Accounts

Further to my previous posts, I have since been online at Bradbury and agreed the accounts and today had an email confirming payment will be made on the 27th of this month. The email also noted that the partnership was owed monies by one of its partners? Who had only recently paid up? I’m reading between the lines here but as I was paid against my original forecast and partnership profits, I assume the Partner who owed monies, does so due to an incorrect distribution of Profits, which could I suspect impact on me as a partner if he/she had refused to repay? Happily it’s repaid, but I wonder what options I would have had if it had not been paid, and the impact on me?
                  On another note I am hearing a number of consultants received accounts this last week?

Comment

Received Partnership accounts today..

I was with Sunday for 7 months during 08/09 and was informed by (name removed) from Sunday Solutions that I would retain 67% of my gross income after ALL income tax, Class 4 National Insurance and all fees had been taken out and there were no joining or leaving fees.

The partnership accounts arrived in the post from Bradbury today. From what I can gather from the covering letter, Bradbury are not retaining any tax to pay across to HMRC and therefore expecting me to pay my own tax bill. Instead they are offering to pay me back £5k in undistrubted profits, the only problem is my tax bill will be double that!! The fees they are charging are astronomical - over £7k for the 7 months. Looks like I'll also be taking legal action. Is anyone else this badly off? and has anyone else had partnership accounts for Mackay Quinn?
                    Last edited by Contractor UK; 19 October 2010, 15:45.

Comment

accounts

I received my accounts today for Thoma Arnott partnership 2008/09 I joined in June 2008 - they are asking to go online to agree them, but I don't understand it as my biggest concern is that I'll owe HMRC and they've been taking deductions but I don't know waht the process is for that money to go to HMRC for 2008/09. I'm using Von Essen at moment and don't know what to do if to approve them - they ar eshowing an undistriputed amount of £5.5k is that the money for HMRC or what as based on the forecast I would owe about 10k

Comment

Working...
                      X