• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sunday Solutions Anyone Else Having A Problem

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, I should have thought of that! Have now upgraded your account so you can post without moderation.

Comment

Legal Group?

Hi,

I have exhausted every legal channel possible in order to recover my money, which is quite a bit (somethig over 30k), since I was working on two contracts in parallel at that time (which meant 12-14 hours of work a day + whole weekends). I am not ready to just forget about that money. I am thinking though... Bradbury, the saints, who are only poor accountants, who solely do the accounts for the partnerships and have nothing to do with money whatsoever are most probably using our money to pay for lawyers who defend them. Actually their lawyers response is - we do not hold the funds, we are just accountants, proof the link between you and Bradbury etc.. BB/SS had a good plan how to skin us, legally (?) apparently as none of competent authorities are actually willing to get their hands dirty. We are bad contractors, capitalists, who don't deserve the right of defense against the fraud (?). Another one waitting in the queue to skin us more is actually one of those who probably can do something about it.. Now this is not just about the money for me, it is about the principles too.. Andrew McIntyre was in contact with me in September last year promissing he would sort everything out for me quickly as "he did for hundred of contractors already", using his own words.. After explaining him everything on phone he promissed to come back to me in one week time. After 3 weeks I called him back kindly asking him about the status and he said, "Oh yes, I can vaguelly remember the call". He basically did nothing for me, same as anyone else I got in contact with.. Again all I got was a list of promisses and lies. Professionality of him and all of the guys involved is highly questionable. These are the facts, not a story made up by upset contractor.. I am willing to use any other channel out there to get what's mine.. Any ideas/suggestions?

Comment

Meet you MP

Originally posted by p.fang View Post
        Hi,

I have exhausted every legal channel possible in order to recover my money, which is quite a bit (somethig over 30k), since I was working on two contracts in parallel at that time (which meant 12-14 hours of work a day + whole weekends)..
        .................These are the facts, not a story made up by upset contractor.. I am willing to use any other channel out there to get what's mine.. Any ideas/suggestions?
        GO meet you MP an get them to contact other MP's who have been contacted.

When U say every legal channel...have U spoken to any solicitor.....if not then U have a very good chance by getting a solicitor and gettnig some actions....

well would be better to join one of those action groups....could save u some solicitor fees...

Comment

Legal Proceedings

We act for some of the partners of the partnerships listed below in table “A”, which have a dispute with Sunday Solutions Limited and Bradbury & Co Limited and, potentially, associated Companies. We are been instructed to recover retained monies held in Partnership Accounts at Barclays Bank Stoke Guildford Bristol, on behalf of the partners to discharge their tax liability and to recover original documentation. We are instructed to commence proceedings to recover the monies held for the partners and make interim applications for recovery of partnership monies; disclosure of information relating to identities of the Partnership Administrators, Signatories, the identity of partners and other relief from the Court pending final trial. Proceedings will be issued in the Chancery Division of the High Court of Justice, Royal Courts of Justice, Strand, London. If you are a partner in one of the partnerships listed below, or believe you otherwise could be affected by these proceedings, please email details to us on the following address below:

Contact Details:
          [email protected]

TABLE A:
          Adkins Raiford- Acting for 1 partner
          Alfano Souther - Acting for 1 partner
          Arledge Beckett - Acting for 2 partners
          Collins Tachauer/Boelhauer Terrace - Acting for 1 partner
          Connolly Murname - Acting for 2 partners
          Ewing Olive - Acting for 3 partners
          Field Maguire - Acting for 1 partner
          Fougere Viljoen - Acting for 3 partners
          Haffner Tobin - Acting for 1 partner
          Heeter Mehl - Acting for 1 partner
          Heyder Trevino - Acting for 1 partner
          Hyatt van Dyke - Acting for 1 partner
          Long Ralph - Acting for 1 partner
          Mackay Quinn - Acting for 1 partner
          Macpherson McCabe - Acting for 1 partner
          Maguire Shanahan - Acting for 1 partner
          Morley Gadberry - Acting for 1 partner
          Murdoch van Voorhees - Acting for 1 partner
          Rafferty Majlath - Acting for 1 partner
          Shaftoe Lunsford - Acting for 2 partners
          Switzer Pepin - Acting for 1 partner
          Troyer Orrell - Acting for 1 partner
          Von Straden Howkins - Acting for 1 partner
          Wunderlich Leonard - Acting for 1 partner

Comment

It's nice to see swift action is being taken. Some of those partneship names are so fu*king stupid. Sunday solutions must have been giving us cryptic clues to future events with partnership names like Shaftoe Lunsford!

Comment

Originally posted by p.fang View Post
              Hi,

I have exhausted every legal channel possible in order to recover my money, which is quite a bit (somethig over 30k), since I was working on two contracts in parallel at that time (which meant 12-14 hours of work a day + whole weekends). I am not ready to just forget about that money. I am thinking though... Bradbury, the saints, who are only poor accountants, who solely do the accounts for the partnerships and have nothing to do with money whatsoever are most probably using our money to pay for lawyers who defend them. Actually their lawyers response is - we do not hold the funds, we are just accountants, proof the link between you and Bradbury etc.. BB/SS had a good plan how to skin us, legally (?) apparently as none of competent authorities are actually willing to get their hands dirty. We are bad contractors, capitalists, who don't deserve the right of defense against the fraud (?). Another one waitting in the queue to skin us more is actually one of those who probably can do something about it.. Now this is not just about the money for me, it is about the principles too.. Andrew McIntyre was in contact with me in September last year promissing he would sort everything out for me quickly as "he did for hundred of contractors already", using his own words.. After explaining him everything on phone he promissed to come back to me in one week time. After 3 weeks I called him back kindly asking him about the status and he said, "Oh yes, I can vaguelly remember the call". He basically did nothing for me, same as anyone else I got in contact with.. Again all I got was a list of promisses and lies. Professionality of him and all of the guys involved is highly questionable. These are the facts, not a story made up by upset contractor.. I am willing to use any other channel out there to get what's mine.. Any ideas/suggestions?
              I know it is a slim chance but if any one had taped any of these conversations with Mr Mcintyre or Mr Nyiri it would make a case stronger.
              See you in court

Comment

Originally posted by Bassett_1980 View Post
                It's nice to see swift action is being taken. Some of those partneship names are so fu*king stupid. Sunday solutions must have been giving us cryptic clues to future events with partnership names like Shaftoe Lunsford!
                It is alleged that Mr Nyiri researched the Almannach De Gotha for the names.

Comment

Hi all
                  Well I'm in the same position as everyone here. Is there anyone who might offer me some advice on getting to know where my cash has gone....

Regs
                  hutchy

Comment

Originally posted by awaythelads View Post
                    We act for some of the partners of the partnerships listed below in table “A”, which have a dispute with Sunday Solutions Limited and Bradbury & Co Limited and, potentially, associated Companies. We are been instructed to recover retained monies held in Partnership Accounts at Barclays Bank Stoke Guildford Bristol, on behalf of the partners to discharge their tax liability and to recover original documentation. We are instructed to commence proceedings to recover the monies held for the partners and make interim applications for recovery of partnership monies; disclosure of information relating to identities of the Partnership Administrators, Signatories, the identity of partners and other relief from the Court pending final trial. Proceedings will be issued in the Chancery Division of the High Court of Justice, Royal Courts of Justice, Strand, London. If you are a partner in one of the partnerships listed below, or believe you otherwise could be affected by these proceedings, please email details to us on the following address below:

Contact Details:
                    [email protected]

TABLE A:
                    Adkins Raiford- Acting for 1 partner
                    Alfano Souther - Acting for 1 partner
                    Arledge Beckett - Acting for 2 partners
                    Collins Tachauer/Boelhauer Terrace - Acting for 1 partner
                    Connolly Murname - Acting for 2 partners
                    Ewing Olive - Acting for 3 partners
                    Field Maguire - Acting for 1 partner
                    Fougere Viljoen - Acting for 3 partners
                    Haffner Tobin - Acting for 1 partner
                    Heeter Mehl - Acting for 1 partner
                    Heyder Trevino - Acting for 1 partner
                    Hyatt van Dyke - Acting for 1 partner
                    Long Ralph - Acting for 1 partner
                    Mackay Quinn - Acting for 1 partner
                    Macpherson McCabe - Acting for 1 partner
                    Maguire Shanahan - Acting for 1 partner
                    Morley Gadberry - Acting for 1 partner
                    Murdoch van Voorhees - Acting for 1 partner
                    Rafferty Majlath - Acting for 1 partner
                    Shaftoe Lunsford - Acting for 2 partners
                    Switzer Pepin - Acting for 1 partner
                    Troyer Orrell - Acting for 1 partner
                    Von Straden Howkins - Acting for 1 partner
                    Wunderlich Leonard - Acting for 1 partner
                    I'd definately recommend that people start contacting these solictors if they feel they have been affected. I emailed them and after following it up with a phone call was called back to say they are interested and would be in touch next week with more details. Finger crossed!

Comment

Join The Support Group

Originally posted by hutchy View Post
                      Hi all
                      Well I'm in the same position as everyone here. Is there anyone who might offer me some advice on getting to know where my cash has gone....

Regs
                      hutchy
                      Hi there Hutchy,

You could join the support group and join in the various efforts.
                      1) Send an email to the support group asking to join = [email protected]
                      2) You will receive a reply in due course asking to prove that you are a victim of the scam. This is for security reasons as many perpetrators have tried to join as well.
                      3) Finally, what is the name of your partnership??

Regards

Comment

Working...
                      X