• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HMRC list of dodgy tax avoidance schemes

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update of the 9th May with the addition of Accent Umbrella Ltd.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

The most recent update was on 16 May 2024 with the addition of Goldfish Umbrella Limited, Signature Vintage Limited and We Are Ava Limited.
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."

Comment

Some I missed on 18th April 2024: Contractorcare Ltd, PAYEme Ltd, Prime Umbrella Services Ltd (These guys have had the privilege of being entered TWICE!).

And one on the 25th April 2024: Solucionis Ltd

Comment

Working...
        X