• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IQ Consultants, Felicitas Solutions, ECS Trustees - loan repayment demands

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    Oh I wish you were right and I was wrong and I really wish I could post why I've changed my viewpoint but I can't.
    Put it this way I've not been posting and checking things since Saturday night for personal entertainment no matter how much you may wish I was.

So Go back and read the posts from Saturday night onwards again and ask why would I suddenly post about something that hasn't been mentioned since February and why might I suddenly think it may be sensible to do something rather than continue to ignore things. Then ask yourself what might have Changed and why are we talking about anonymous posters not necessarily being who they claim to be
    This is actually petrifying.

Comment

Originally posted by Superfly View Post
      The best thing people can do once they engage a professional adviser is to stay off this forum. If you must come on, then my advice is be passive and do not post anything.

Have some trust in your adviser, let them deal with it, that is what you are paying him/her for.

I think you will find that the forum will not add value once you have engaged a professional. I think it will be counter-intuitive to the benefit you should be experiencing when engaging an adviser. If you have any questions, direct them to your adviser. And don't advertise on here what your adviser tells you, do not share any emails or mailshots on here.

Remember you cannot trust everyone on here, you don't even know who we all are. And it doesn't really matter to you if the admin know who they are.
      Well said superfly, I engaged a professional a couple of months back and trust them. I’ve been watching this thread since but when eek stared peddling fear to everyone in increasing veracity recently, he needs shutting up.
      People need to ignore him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tezz View Post
        You really can’t take the hint can you, people reading this thread would be far better off ignoring your postings completely.
        This thread would be far more productive and useful if you just shut up!
        We don’t care if the mods know you, no one else does and you are becoming a real pain in the backside.
        You have even started to slag off etctax when they are doing a great job helping people.

Disappear for everyone’s benefit.
        So an echo chamber of we will be fine if we don't do anything is what you want.

If that is what you want go and create a new forum - and it may work out fine for you - but based on what I found from the banned poster and what i was told by a different poster on this thread and been able to deduce from that I don't think that's likely to be the case.
        Last edited by eek; 17 August 2020, 22:54.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Whowouldhavethought View Post
          This is actually petrifying.
          Are you two a tag team? One spews technical jargon and the other quivers on demand.

Comment

Are you two a tag team? One spews technical jargon and the other quivers on demand.
            For me its more that the Mods aren't stepping in. That would suggest that maybe there is something happening that we may not be aware of.

And yes, Im concerned. This has consumed my thoughts since the THL letters.

Comment

For me its more that the Mods aren't stepping in. That would suggest that maybe there is something happening that we may not be aware of.

The mods should be banning eek based on his recent Verbal diarrhoea scaremongering, it might be useful if he were a professional advisor, but he isn’t!

I’m in the same boat as you. Ignore him.

Comment

It consumed your thoughts since the THL letters, hmmm so much so that you only joined this forum 3 months ago rather than 18 months ago when THL were trying to screw people over.

That's enough bo11x from trojan posters for one night, time for bed for me.

Comment

Nope - but just go back and read the posts and ask yourself why do I suddenly find revocable trusts so interesting - what changed for me to go from what I was posting on Tuesday last week (which was merely find your loan paperwork and ignore the FCA and Gladstones) to what I'm posting now.

Comment

Originally posted by Tezz View Post
                    The mods should be banning eek based on his recent Verbal diarrhoea scaremongering, it might be useful if he were a professional advisor, but he isn’t!

I’m in the same boat as you. Ignore him.
                    But they haven't banned me nor have they asked me to stop posting - so ask yourself why?

And yes I have slightly more rights than other posters, in that even though I'm not involved or a member of a scheme I can post in this forum (unlike most cuk posters)so again ask yourself why I'm allowed to post here..

And I don't come here to scare the posters in this forum - I come here to stop them from doing something stupid like posting a response saying the debt is time served ( as it usually isnt and you've just confirmed the debt is valid).

Or as in this case to tell posters to stop continuing ignoring a problem because they think it's a scam of type X when I have evidence that's it's actually a different scam and i suspect your problems are going to get a lot worse.

Comment

It consumed your thoughts since the THL letters, hmmm so much so that you only joined this forum 3 months ago rather than 18 months ago when THL were trying to screw people over.

That's enough bo11x from trojan posters for one night, time for bed for me.
                      Thl was a different scam as there was fear of the loan charge to scam money from.

Those opportunities have finished - there are zero opportunities to screw people out of money - so ask yourself how big a final payoff do you think these people want...

And imagine how proud they would be if it was 100% with interest on top and all achieved 100% legally.

Now you may not like it but I have reasons to believe that's their plan.
                      Last edited by eek; 17 August 2020, 23:24.

Comment

Working...
                      X