• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IQ Consultants, Felicitas Solutions, ECS Trustees - loan repayment demands

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Superfly View Post
    Please be careful releasing your information of your dealings with EtcTax to Eek or any other anonymous poster on this forum, who seems to be fishing for information as to how EtcTax are handling this. Do not cut and paste any future other correspondence you receive from EtcTax or any other adviser on here. I repeat, do not disclose any advice that EtcTax or any other professional adviser give you on this public forum. Your adviser may be relying on this information to help and defend you and it may be reckless of you to divulge it here to strangers who may not have your best interests at heart. Help and support others where you can but be careful of what information you release on here. I am sure your professional tax adviser will advise the same.
    Well said superfly.
    Agree entirely.

Comment

Please be careful releasing your information of your dealings with EtcTax to Eek or any other anonymous poster on this forum, who seems to be fishing for information as to how EtcTax are handling this. Do not cut and paste any future other correspondence you receive from EtcTax or any other adviser on here. I repeat, do not disclose any advice that EtcTax or any other professional adviser give you on this public forum. Your adviser may be relying on this information to help and defend you and it may be reckless of you to divulge it here to strangers who may not have your best interests at heart. Help and support others where you can but be careful of what information you release on here. I am sure your professional tax adviser will advise the same.
      That's fine but I will add that I find the recommendation of using etc by a former poster here very interesting and rather concerning. Now there may be nothing in it but I can't be 100% sure about that - this type of scheme was never previously of interest to them and from Memory they used to actively avoid helping members of such schemes.

So if you are using etc I would seriously recommend a sanity check of their suggestions and also to follow etc's advice to get certain things checked out by suitably qualified lawyers (who probably will need to be in the Isle of Mann).
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        As I've already pointed out I'm not anonymous to the mods on this site and the fact I'm allowed to post here should tell you an awful lot - I don't post stuff for fun and believe me trying to drum into you had seriously bad a situation you are in is not fun..

So you clearly don't know me - give me evidence I'm wrong and I'll shut up - but until then I'm sorry that I'm shattering your illusion / dream that everything will be all right because I really don't think it will be.
        If you are so good at all this and the fount of all knowledge, go and advise etc and wtt officially rather than give untrusted posts on here. We don’t care if the moderator knows you, no one else does.
        You are an anonymous untrusted poster.

Comment

Who is this eek character? Sounds like he is stirring things for reasons unknown...a degenerate no doubt.
          Bin any letters and block emails as they are scammers, get on with your life.
          This is not going to court! It's just fear mongering to collect as much as they can.
          Stay strong and resist the temptation to open letters - just return to sender if it makes you feel better. As for emails, simply block the sender like you would any scammer.

By the way I had a professional check this out for me and she agreed it's a scam. The best scams are based on fragments of truth, and in no context would a court entertain them.
          Last edited by creativity; 17 August 2020, 22:15.

Comment

Originally posted by Tezz View Post
            If you are so good at all this and the fount of all knowledge, go and advise etc and wtt officially rather than give untrusted posts on here. We don’t care if the moderator knows you, no one else does.
            You are an anonymous untrusted poster.
            That's fine - if you don't like my viewpoints put me on ignore,

But this isn't a tax issue (the only tax issue left is IHT on loan settlement - which may not be a problem for much longer ) so except for the direct access Etc seems to have Felicitas I'm not sure how much help they can really be.

And once again given the problem you actually have I will once a again ask you to please go and do your own research and then tell me what I've said that is wrong. For a start find out the steps the money that isn't mentioned in your Darwin contract took between leaving your agency and ending up in your bank account.

And please stop repeating the incorrect statement that I'm anonymous but once again that isn't true - put it this way if any other poster was posting what I'm posting on this thread they would have been banned by now.

As I've already told you twice tonight you may not like what I'm posting but that's because you either really don't understand the scale of the mess you are in or wish to pretend it's all going to end up OK.

Being blunt and I wish I didnt have to say this nor repeat it again from what I've heard over the weekend that isn't going to be the case,
            Last edited by eek; 17 August 2020, 22:29.

Comment

But this isn't a tax issue (the only tax issue left is IHT on loan settlement) so except for the direct access Etc seems to have Felicitas I'm not sure how much help they can really be.

And once again given the problem you actually have I will once a again ask you to please go and do your own research and then tell me what I've said that is wrong. For a start find out the steps the money that isn't mentioned in your Darwin contract took between leaving your agency and ending up in your bank account.

And please stop repeating the incorrect statement that I'm anonymous but once again that isn't true - put it this way if any other poster was posting what I'm posting on this thread they would have been banned by now.

As I've already told you twice tonight you may not like what I'm posting but that's because you either really don't understand the scale of the mess you are in or wish to pretend it's all going to end up OK.

Being blunt and I wish I didnt have to say this nor repeat it again from what I've heard over the weekend that isn't going to be the case,
              So you want everyone to pay up the 5% or go with WTT?

Comment

But this isn't a tax issue (the only tax issue left is IHT on loan settlement) so except for the direct access Etc seems to have Felicitas I'm not sure how much help they can really be.

And please stop repeating the incorrect statement that I'm anonymous but once again that isn't true - the mods on here know exactly who I am which means that while you are anonymous I'm definitely not.
                You really can’t take the hint can you, people reading this thread would be far better off ignoring your postings completely.
                This thread would be far more productive and useful if you just shut up!
                We don’t care if the mods know you, no one else does and you are becoming a real pain in the backside.
                You have even started to slag off etctax when they are doing a great job helping people.

Disappear for everyone’s benefit.
                Last edited by Tezz; 17 August 2020, 22:35.

Comment

So you want everyone to pay up the 5% or go with WTT?
                  Yeah, I really think eek is in with the scumbag scammers!
                  He gives that impression certainly. Maybe he’s on a commission to persuade people to settle!

Comment

The best thing people can do once they engage a professional adviser is to stay off this forum. If you must come on, then my advice is be passive and do not post anything.

Have some trust in your adviser, let them deal with it, that is what you are paying him/her for.

I think you will find that the forum will not add value once you have engaged a professional. I think it will be counter-intuitive to the benefit you should be experiencing when engaging an adviser. If you have any questions, direct them to your adviser. And don't advertise on here what your adviser tells you, do not share any emails or mailshots on here.

Remember you cannot trust everyone on here, you don't even know who we all are. And it doesn't really matter to you if the admin know who they are.

Comment

Originally posted by creativity View Post
                      Who is this eek character? Sounds like he is stirring things for reasons unknown...a degenerate no doubt.
                      Bin any letters and block emails as they are scammers, get on with your life.
                      This is not going to court! It's just fear mongering to collect as much as they can.
                      Stay strong and resist the temptation to open letters - just return to sender if it makes you feel better. As for emails, simply block the sender like you would any scammer.

By the way I had a professional check this out for me and she agreed it's a scam. The best scams are based on fragments of truth, and in no context would a court entertain them.
                      Oh I wish you were right and I was wrong and I really wish I could post why I've changed my viewpoint but I can't.
                      Put it this way I've not been posting and checking things since Saturday night for personal entertainment no matter how much you may wish I was.

So Go back and read the posts from Saturday night onwards again and ask why would I suddenly post about something that hasn't been mentioned since February and why might I suddenly think it may be sensible to do something rather than continue to ignore things. Then ask yourself what might have Changed and why are we talking about anonymous posters not necessarily being who they claim to be

Comment

Working...
                      X