• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

AML 2019 Loan Charge

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cojak View Post
    I will allow this duplicated post, Phes has posted a very useful resource.

Thank you Phes.
    Indeed. It's very interesting that almost all the offshore scheme companies have a similar UK domiciled twin. No doubt that's how agencies in the UK saw the scheme and it satisfied their requirements of no off shore entities in the supply chain. What a shame they didn't scratch at the paper thin veneer of UK domicile. Their finger would have gone right through at the slightest touch.
    Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
    Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Hey Folks,

Also bumping up this thread. Looking for any phone number or contact in AML who can give information on what schemes I was in.

Many Thanks,
      Pat

Comment

Originally posted by pateen View Post
        Hey Folks,

Also bumping up this thread. Looking for any phone number or contact in AML who can give information on what schemes I was in.

Many Thanks,
        Pat
        Take your pick… https://forums.contractoruk.com/hmrc...-aml-knox.html
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Thanks Cojak but couldn't find anything useful in that thread.

Tried all the numbers and email address suggested here in the last week but nothing

Comment

Originally posted by pateen View Post
            Thanks Cojak but couldn't find anything useful in that thread.

Tried all the numbers and email address suggested here in the last week but nothing
            That's not surprising you are trying to find people who disappeared 7+ years ago...
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Yeah but I remember they did have some sort of email/contact where you could ask questions. Prob 2 years ago when I contacted them but they did provide me with some information at the time

Comment

Working...
              X