• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Network One - Quantum - Endeavour - Fairfax

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by webberg View Post

PM me.
    I cant seem to PM. I'm new to this...

Comment

Originally posted by webberg View Post
      For a variety of reasons the recruitment of new members for the defence group for the Quantum, Endeavour and Fairfax arrangements is now being dealt with by WTT Consulting.

We suggest that if you are interested in joining, can you please contact WTT in the first instance.
      Is there a link for this?

Comment

Originally posted by MaxiV View Post

2 seconds on Google gives me https://wttconsulting.co.uk

Other poachers turned "game keepers" have chased webberg away from here so you will need to call them directly.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

It's a two year old thread.

Oh, and this 'new look' for CUK is a right mess.

Comment

Maxi

As you'll by now have gathered, the thread was started almost 4 years ago.

webberg is the forum name of Graham Webber. He's a tax advisor working for a firm called WTT Consulting. Eek has provided a hyperlink to their site. Give them a ring is probably the best bet. Graham was a regular poster here but for a variety of reasons he's been quiet of late. You will need to pay for their services but you may get a free half hour consultation at the very start. Graham was offering this while he was here however I can't say whether or not its still available.

PM rights only come after a certain number of posts (have a look in the welcome/FAQs section) or by getting approval from a forum admin. You can do this by simply posting "can I have PM access please admin?". They patrol the professional threads regularly (and very well I may add) and should spot it quite quickly.

Good luck!

Comment

Just updating to add that the CCR Group is NOT Big Group - the NW1 arrangements had an entirely different structure (not EBT based) and therefore a different defense. I don't know if they are accepting new members as the cases are appearing before the courts, but just ring WTT and find out.

Comment

Working...
              X