• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Network One - Quantum - Endeavour - Fairfax

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Network One - Quantum - Endeavour - Fairfax

The above arrangements were active from perhaps 2011/12 thru 2015/16 and perhaps a little later.

A group of former users of the arrangements has been formed (CCR Group) and has in the past year attracted a decent number of members.

The group is run by a committee of former users and funds collected from those who have joined are controlled by that committee.

HMRC is gearing up in its enquiries on these arrangements and we are seeing some increasing activity.

The group would be stronger and more effective with more members.

The strategy they are following will see the group closed at some time in the next 9 months or so, perhaps at short notice.

Declaring an interest, we agreed financial terms with the group around a year ago. Those terms are fixed and do not increase or decrease depending upon the number of members. Consequently, whether the group stays the same or grows to 10x its present size, we receive no additional fees. The group is NOT part of Big Group but operates a different strategy.

However a bigger, better funded group, gives more options.

If you have used the arrangements, you could do worse that speak with the organisers.

We would be happy to pass on contact details to any interested parties.
    Best Forum Adviser & Forum Personality of the Year 2018.

(No, me neither).

Thanks for the thread Graham. I would urge anyone who was involved with Quantum / Endeavour via umbrellas Network One or Accessa to please get in touch and join the CCR Group ASAP.

Comment

Bumping this as it appears there are still ex-NW1 people coming out of the woodwork.

Comment

CCR contact

Originally posted by MikePapa View Post
        Thanks for the thread Graham. I would urge anyone who was involved with Quantum / Endeavour via umbrellas Network One or Accessa to please get in touch and join the CCR Group ASAP.
        How do I get in touch with the CCR group.
        thanks

Comment

Originally posted by rambler View Post
          How do I get in touch with the CCR group.
          thanks
          PM me.

(No, me neither).

Comment

Originally posted by webberg View Post
            PM me.

I am in the same situation, how can I contact CCR Group please?
            Thank you,

Comment

Originally posted by Set View Post
              I am in the same situation, how can I contact CCR Group please?
              Thank you,
              Your account has now been upgraded so that you can use the PM system.

Comment

For a variety of reasons the recruitment of new members for the defence group for the Quantum, Endeavour and Fairfax arrangements is now being dealt with by WTT Consulting.

We suggest that if you are interested in joining, can you please contact WTT in the first instance.

(No, me neither).

Comment

Originally posted by webberg View Post
                  The above arrangements were active from perhaps 2011/12 thru 2015/16 and perhaps a little later.

A group of former users of the arrangements has been formed (CCR Group) and has in the past year attracted a decent number of members.

The group is run by a committee of former users and funds collected from those who have joined are controlled by that committee.

HMRC is gearing up in its enquiries on these arrangements and we are seeing some increasing activity.

The group would be stronger and more effective with more members.

The strategy they are following will see the group closed at some time in the next 9 months or so, perhaps at short notice.

Declaring an interest, we agreed financial terms with the group around a year ago. Those terms are fixed and do not increase or decrease depending upon the number of members. Consequently, whether the group stays the same or grows to 10x its present size, we receive no additional fees. The group is NOT part of Big Group but operates a different strategy.

However a bigger, better funded group, gives more options.

If you have used the arrangements, you could do worse that speak with the organisers.

We would be happy to pass on contact details to any interested parties.
                  Ok so what do I do now? I got this and it's till ongoing, thought they may forget due to COVID bit just got sent a letter again today.

Comment

Originally posted by MikePapa View Post
                    The group or link doesn't work.... What to do?

Comment

Working...
                    X