• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Network One - Quantum - Endeavour - Fairfax"

Collapse

• MikePapa
    replied
    Just updating to add that the CCR Group is NOT Big Group - the NW1 arrangements had an entirely different structure (not EBT based) and therefore a different defense. I don't know if they are accepting new members as the cases are appearing before the courts, but just ring WTT and find out.

Leave a comment:

• piebaps
    replied
    Originally posted by MaxiV View Post

Is there a link for this?
    Maxi

As you'll by now have gathered, the thread was started almost 4 years ago.

webberg is the forum name of Graham Webber. He's a tax advisor working for a firm called WTT Consulting. Eek has provided a hyperlink to their site. Give them a ring is probably the best bet. Graham was a regular poster here but for a variety of reasons he's been quiet of late. You will need to pay for their services but you may get a free half hour consultation at the very start. Graham was offering this while he was here however I can't say whether or not its still available.

PM rights only come after a certain number of posts (have a look in the welcome/FAQs section) or by getting approval from a forum admin. You can do this by simply posting "can I have PM access please admin?". They patrol the professional threads regularly (and very well I may add) and should spot it quite quickly.

Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• dammit chloe
    replied

It's a two year old thread.

Oh, and this 'new look' for CUK is a right mess.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied

2 seconds on Google gives me https://wttconsulting.co.uk

Other poachers turned "game keepers" have chased webberg away from here so you will need to call them directly.

Leave a comment:

• MaxiV
    replied
    Originally posted by webberg View Post
    For a variety of reasons the recruitment of new members for the defence group for the Quantum, Endeavour and Fairfax arrangements is now being dealt with by WTT Consulting.

We suggest that if you are interested in joining, can you please contact WTT in the first instance.

Leave a comment:

• MaxiV
    replied

PM me.
    I cant seem to PM. I'm new to this...

Leave a comment:

• MaxiV
    replied
    Originally posted by MikePapa View Post
    Thanks for the thread Graham. I would urge anyone who was involved with Quantum / Endeavour via umbrellas Network One or Accessa to please get in touch and join the CCR Group ASAP.
    The group or link doesn't work.... What to do?

Leave a comment:

• MaxiV
    replied
    The above arrangements were active from perhaps 2011/12 thru 2015/16 and perhaps a little later.

A group of former users of the arrangements has been formed (CCR Group) and has in the past year attracted a decent number of members.

The group is run by a committee of former users and funds collected from those who have joined are controlled by that committee.

HMRC is gearing up in its enquiries on these arrangements and we are seeing some increasing activity.

The group would be stronger and more effective with more members.

The strategy they are following will see the group closed at some time in the next 9 months or so, perhaps at short notice.

Declaring an interest, we agreed financial terms with the group around a year ago. Those terms are fixed and do not increase or decrease depending upon the number of members. Consequently, whether the group stays the same or grows to 10x its present size, we receive no additional fees. The group is NOT part of Big Group but operates a different strategy.

However a bigger, better funded group, gives more options.

If you have used the arrangements, you could do worse that speak with the organisers.

We would be happy to pass on contact details to any interested parties.
    Ok so what do I do now? I got this and it's till ongoing, thought they may forget due to COVID bit just got sent a letter again today.

Leave a comment:

• webberg
    replied
    For a variety of reasons the recruitment of new members for the defence group for the Quantum, Endeavour and Fairfax arrangements is now being dealt with by WTT Consulting.

We suggest that if you are interested in joining, can you please contact WTT in the first instance.

Leave a comment:

• administrator
    replied
    Originally posted by Set View Post
    I am in the same situation, how can I contact CCR Group please?
    Thank you,
    Your account has now been upgraded so that you can use the PM system.

Leave a comment:

• Set
    replied
    PM me.

I am in the same situation, how can I contact CCR Group please?
    Thank you,

Leave a comment:

• webberg
    replied
    Originally posted by rambler View Post
    How do I get in touch with the CCR group.
    thanks
    PM me.

Leave a comment:

• rambler
    replied
    CCR contact

Originally posted by MikePapa View Post
    Thanks for the thread Graham. I would urge anyone who was involved with Quantum / Endeavour via umbrellas Network One or Accessa to please get in touch and join the CCR Group ASAP.
    How do I get in touch with the CCR group.
    thanks

Leave a comment:

• MikePapa
    replied
    Bumping this as it appears there are still ex-NW1 people coming out of the woodwork.

Leave a comment:

• MikePapa
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X