HMRC Scheme Enquiries: Network One
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast
Posts 131 to 140 of 142
  1. #131

    Nervous Newbie


    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Hi could you send me details of the CCR group.and how I can contact them please.

    Quote Originally Posted by webberg View Post
    There is a support group.

    It's called the CCR Group and if you pm me, I'll send a contact point.

    You may also need to engage an adviser.



    CCR is in touch with some advisers, otherwise I'm sure that the internet is

    helpful.
    Thanks in advance :-[

  2. #132

    Nervous Newbie


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by webberg View Post
    I repeat that there is a group of Network One users who have joined forces to help with exactly the sort of situation described here.

    PM me and I'll send contact details.
    Hi Webberg, not sure what is happening with my account as it wont let me PM you, could you PM me please as I am interested in joining the group of Network One users....

    Thanks

  3. #133

    TripleIronDad


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    100,000
    Thanks (Given)
    25551
    Thanks (Received)
    6811
    Likes (Given)
    25551
    Likes (Received)
    11319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scorour View Post
    Hi Webberg, not sure what is happening with my account as it wont let me PM you, could you PM me please as I am interested in joining the group of Network One users....

    Thanks
    You need admin permission to use the PM system until you have a certain number of posts. I have asked for that on your behalf.

    There is no group of network users. Only Big Group. Instructions on how to join here http://forums.contractoruk.com/hmrc-...big-group.html

    HTH

  4. #134

    Old Greg is my bitch

    administrator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    4,011
    Thanks (Given)
    141
    Thanks (Received)
    298
    Likes (Given)
    1693
    Likes (Received)
    811

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scorour View Post
    Hi Webberg, not sure what is happening with my account as it wont let me PM you, could you PM me please as I am interested in joining the group of Network One users....

    Thanks
    Upgraded now so you have use of the PM system.

  5. #135

    Nervous Newbie


    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    8
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default HMRC indicative bills

    Just before xmas i recieved an indicative bill from HMRC to settle my case without litigation. It was shocking to say the least. Basically they classed every penny i was paid as income. They also said that if i don't take them up on this offer my case could go into litigation and they could tax me based on my GROSS contract amount not the 81% i was paid from it. Network One have got a lot to answer for but they are too busy enjoying the money they took off us.

  6. #136

    TripleIronDad


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    100,000
    Thanks (Given)
    25551
    Thanks (Received)
    6811
    Likes (Given)
    25551
    Likes (Received)
    11319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gumper View Post
    Just before xmas i recieved an indicative bill from HMRC to settle my case without litigation. It was shocking to say the least. Basically they classed every penny i was paid as income. They also said that if i don't take them up on this offer my case could go into litigation and they could tax me based on my GROSS contract amount not the 81% i was paid from it. Network One have got a lot to answer for but they are too busy enjoying the money they took off us.
    HMRC should do alot more chasing of scheme providers - both past and present.

  7. #137

    Double Godlike!

    malvolio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Walking in the garden, dreaming of Olivia...
    Posts
    10,545
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    248
    Likes (Given)
    8
    Likes (Received)
    853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    HMRC should do alot more chasing of scheme providers - both past and present.
    Ermm, no. It's a logical assumption, but the problem is that HMRC are chasing personal taxes not misleading sales techniques, the disastrous results of deliberate misinformation and what is in effect outright fraud by some dubious companies.

    Any case against the providers has to start from an individual pursuing their own case (vide Arctic Systems) or the equivalent of a class action. I can't imagine any of the victims would want to add that level of stress and risk on top of what they are already facing.
    Blog? What blog...?

  8. #138

    TripleIronDad


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    100,000
    Thanks (Given)
    25551
    Thanks (Received)
    6811
    Likes (Given)
    25551
    Likes (Received)
    11319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by malvolio View Post
    Ermm, no. It's a logical assumption, but the problem is that HMRC are chasing personal taxes not misleading sales techniques, the disastrous results of deliberate misinformation and what is in effect outright fraud by some dubious companies.

    Any case against the providers has to start from an individual pursuing their own case (vide Arctic Systems) or the equivalent of a class action. I can't imagine any of the victims would want to add that level of stress and risk on top of what they are already facing.
    I agree with quite alot of that. However I feel this is the wrong thread to discuss. And if we do discuss it won't make any difference.

    As you know I got out in 2008 when retrospective legislation was introduced. The fight has been taken to a closed forum. HMRC action has given me mental health issues.

    I am basically hanging round to try to help those affected. It is very difficult as anyone who has done the slightest research since 2008 must realize these schemes are a con.

    Personally I don't believe those affected are treated as well as they should be. Of course, I may be wrong.

    Admin says I can't help everyone. However I will try.

  9. #139

    Nervous Newbie


    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default NW1 debacle

    Quote Originally Posted by webberg View Post
    I repeat that there is a group of Network One users who have joined forces to help with exactly the sort of situation described here.

    PM me and I'll send contact details.
    Hi I am faced with the same HMRC enquiries. Cannot DM you for some reason so would be most grateful if you could DM the contact details. I need to resolve this asap so that I can mentally breathe.

    Thanks

  10. #140

    Contractor Among Contractors


    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    WTT Consulting Ltd - London and online
    Posts
    1,826
    Thanks (Given)
    27
    Thanks (Received)
    318
    Likes (Given)
    75
    Likes (Received)
    575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vida View Post
    Hi I am faced with the same HMRC enquiries. Cannot DM you for some reason so would be most grateful if you could DM the contact details. I need to resolve this asap so that I can mentally breathe.

    Thanks
    You need to ask the mods to give you access.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.