• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Westminster paedophile network?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see Clegg does not want a public enquiry. He stands to lose the most.

Comment

it seems to have been going on for decades. Many prime ministers have turned a blind eye to it or had no idea. not sure which Maggie fell into.

Operation Yewtree started in 2011 so B'liar & Bruin missed / ignored it as well.

I do honestly believe there is a group in the centre of the rulers, influencers & decision makers involved.

lets hope its the beginning of the end for these scum.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        lets hope its the beginning of the end for these scum.
        BBC News - Addenbrooke's paediatrician charged with child sex abuse

A children's doctor at a Cambridge hospital has been charged with eight sexual offences against boys aged between 11 and 15.

Of course at the moment it is just an allegation. But if found to be the case may the penalty be very severe. Enough to put off anyone else who is tempted.

Also those with such thoughts should be offered free libido suppression drugs.

PS How did he manage to be on his own with these kids? These days, shouldn't another adult be attending at all times?

Comment

Ex-Cameron aide Patrick Rock faces trial over child abuse images | UK news | The Guardian
          The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

I posted in another thread that I was told, in the early 90s, that Leon Brittan was made an EU Commissioner because it would reduce the chances of him being found out to be a kiddie fiddler.

Soon to be a cell mate of Rolf Harris I reckon.
            I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

This weeks Popbitch mailshot has an interesting Rev Goatboy tale I had forgotten...
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Hey peedos, leave them kids alone
                (\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  Society is to blame.

dont worry sir, they are being arrested one by one
                  (\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by GlenW View Post
                    I posted in another thread that I was told, in the early 90s, that Leon Brittan was made an EU Commissioner because it would reduce the chances of him being found out to be a kiddie fiddler give him all expenses paid trips to Belgium.

Soon to be a cell mate of Rolf Harris I reckon.
                    FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by tractor View Post
                      FTFY
                      I posted in another thread that I was told, in the early 90s, that Leon Brittan was made an EU Commissioner because it would reduce the chances of him being found out to be a kiddie fiddler and give him all expenses paid trips to Belgium.

Shirley
                      I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Working...
                      X