• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Westminster paedophile network?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CheeseSlice View Post
    Don't forget the EU ruling for Google to respect the 'right to be forgotten'
    Right across the political spectrum they are worried about this exploding. Nick Clegg ex assistant to Brittan, Harman, Dromy and their dodgy PIE history. Hague, Portillo, Bottomley and a senior unnamed female Tory MP of the 80s must be bricking it. Simon Danczuk must be a marked man now.

Comment

Originally posted by ZARDOZ View Post
      Right across the political spectrum they are worried about this exploding. Nick Clegg ex assistant to Brittan, Harman, Dromy and their dodgy PIE history. Hague, Portillo, Bottomley and a senior unnamed female Tory MP of the 80s must be bricking it. Simon Danczuk must be a marked man now.
      Lord Steel's letters to Private Eye about Cyril Smith seem to be getting increasingly desperate.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
        Lord Steel's letters to Private Eye about Cyril Smith seem to be getting increasingly desperate.
        WTF??? I am starting to think that the world is run by eternal vampire spirit reptilians to facilitate solely to facilitate their abuse of human children.

Cyril Smith admitted spanking and touching boys, but I let him stay, says Lord Steel - Telegraph

Cyril Smith confessed 30 years ago to spanking boys and conducting intimate “medical examinations” on them but was allowed to remain as a Liberal MP.
        Lord Steel, the former Liberal leader who has defended the party’s refusal to hold an inquiry into sex abuse allegations, said on Tuesday that he had confronted Smith about his “unusual” behaviour with teenage boys at a hostel in Rochdale.
        An article in Private Eye in 1979 alleged that Smith, who was secretary of the Cambridge House boys hostel, put teenagers across his knee, pulled down their trousers and spanked them as a “punishment” in the 1960s.
        Lord Steel said: “I asked Cyril Smith about it. I was half expecting him to say it was all wrong, and I would have been urging him to sue to save his reputation. To my surprise he said the report was correct.
        “He had some kind of supervisory role, I don’t know what it was, in these institutions in Rochdale which he reckoned entitled him to be involved in corporal punishment.”
        Explaining why he did not take any action at the time, Lord Steel said: “These allegations were already very old, 10 to 15 years old. They had been investigated by the police, as Private Eye stated, and no action had been taken on them. So there was nothing more I could do. He wasn’t a member of Parliament at the time of these allegations, he wasn’t even a member of my party.”
        The 29-stone politician was Labour mayor of Rochdale in the 1960s and Liberal then Liberal Democrat MP for the town from 1972 to 1992. He died in 2010.
        Lord Steel said the 1960s were a “different era” when corporal punishment was permitted and added that he had been “perfectly happy” to recommend Smith for a knighthood.
        The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Colin Wallace - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Try to expose the kiddy fiddlers & look what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by CheeseSlice View Post
            Don't forget the EU ruling for Google to respect the 'right to be forgotten'
            Here's how that's working out: EU's right to be forgotten: Guardian articles have been hidden by Google | James Ball | Comment is free | theguardian.com - including how Google is making it easy to get around any effect this has on your search results

Comment

Interestingly Guido Fawkes has now turned off/deleted the comments on all the Leon Brittan stories. Legal team must have been in touch.

and this..

http://7493021a.wordpress.com/2014/0...-leon-brittan/
              Last edited by ZARDOZ; 2 July 2014, 15:38.

Comment

Interesting to see how the Beeb are crowing about how instrumental they have been in investigating this too lol.

Anything to take the heat off.....

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  ISTR gossip about the eminent peer from back in the 80s.
                  So you admit you knew and did nothing?

Comment

It would save time and money if everyone in government or at the BBC is assumed guilty and have to prove their innocence. Starting to wonder if men are similar to Bonobos and sexual activity with absolutely everything is nature's way.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                      I admit nothing.

Society is to blame.

Except there's no such thing as society apparently.

I blame Thatcher. What did she know / close her eyes to?
                      The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Working...
                      X