• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Too many cans of Monster!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    5 doodads of coffee for one doodab IS a bit much but you need something to wash down the dozen creme eggs you probably had as a snack...
    It was 4 chocolate eclairs actually

I went to sleep about 4 in the afternoon and now I am awake again....
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      Sounds more like a girl at sixth form college.
      Wanna see some naked piccies?
      Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
        Monster?

Is that the chavvy stuff in the chavvy can?
        chavtastic. Although I do prefer Relentless mind.

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
          I don't know how people can neck back coffee all day - don't get me wrong, I'm sat with one now but it's my first since I had a cup of tea since breakfast. Water and juice all the way for me, though I'll sometimes have a can of pop with lunch.

Mind you, I did take some caffeine boost things during the weekend - but I was doing a big run so that's legit. cheating
          FTFY? I'm sure I recall hearing that drinking a couple of cans of RedBull could fail you for drug tests in some sports but it may be urban myth.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            FTFY? I'm sure I recall hearing that drinking a couple of cans of RedBull could fail you for drug tests in some sports but it may be urban myth.
            Dunno, but the blurb on these things (Maxifuel Viper Boost Gels | Caffeine Gels | Maxishop) says "We test each and every batch of every product for problematic banned substances, and are passionate believers in drug-free sport".

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
              Dunno, but the blurb on these things (Maxifuel Viper Boost Gels | Caffeine Gels | Maxishop) says "We test each and every batch of every product for problematic banned substances, and are passionate believers in drug-free sport".
              Maxi formerly Maximuscle sponsor a lot of athletes and are quite on the ball when it comes to what supplements may return a positive result in testing
              In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
                Wanna see some naked piccies?
                Too skinny.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

It's not the caffeine in drinks like Red Bull that is the problem, it's the taurine. Google the side effects...

Comment

Originally posted by Mark McBurney@CMME View Post
                    It's not the caffeine in drinks like Red Bull that is the problem, it's the taurine. Google the side effects...

Fella in work reckons thats bulls jism.

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
                      Fella in work reckons thats bulls jism.
                      Yeah, cos they'd be allowed to put that in food wouldn't they...
                      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                      X