• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Eeny meeny miny moe

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    Every racial slur discussion on CUK, ever.

Comment

Would all the people sticking up for Clarkson go into their client-co office and start using the word in meetings etc? I thought not, all keyboard warriors.

Comment

I must admit, at my age I can't think of that rhyme without thinking n*gger. My daughter says it's baby, makes more sense than some of the alternatives.

Whenever I'm in a lift and it announces "Ground Floor" I always mentally add "Perfumery, stationary, and leather goods, wigs and haberdashery, kitchenware and food. Going up..."

Comment

Piggy when I was growing up.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            It was "spider by the toe" when my niece & nephew were growing up.

What the substitution for "Baa baa black sheep" is, I dunno.
            My kids nursery sing "baa baa woolly sheep".

Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Unix View Post
              Would all the people sticking up for Clarkson go into their client-co office and start using the word in meetings etc? I thought not, all keyboard warriors.
              I was using it chatting to one of my colleagues today about it, and there were a couple of other staff around about..
              And I haven't yet been fir..

<disappears off into cyber nothingness as clientco account is suspended>

Comment

Originally posted by Unix View Post
                Use a word he didn't say, and has categorically stated he loathes? What relevance does that have?

Crap troll.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  Use a word he didn't say, and has categorically stated he loathes? What relevance does that have?

Crap troll.
                  He said it, it's on video.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

Crap troll.
                    He said it on video.

It's not the first time he's been caught using racist words.

Time for him to spend more time with his family.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Clarkson didn't say n***** he said uh uh uh

But it worked.

because he said that to wind up the PC brigade....
                      I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
                      X