• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Affordable healthy diet

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpontaneousOrder View Post
    I'm not sure where your objection comes from.
    Trying to raise two kids in London on a decent day rate.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

What's that got to do with anything? Sponsoring their bastard kids costs the taxpayer more.
      Violent tax apologist scum.
      The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Originally posted by speling bee View Post
        Violent tax apologist scum.
        Or perhaps I'm secretly promoting a stealthily passive form of eugenics/social cleansing. If you can't beat them, convince them to stop breeding!

Comment

Or perhaps I'm secretly promoting a stealthily passive form of eugenics/social cleansing. If you can't beat them, convince them to stop breeding!
          Perhaps if there were financial incentives for not breeding that would dissuade them. We need a sprog tax.
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
            Perhaps if there were financial incentives for not breeding that would dissuade them. We need a sprog tax.
            More scum class required to do the drudge work for the rich.

DA

Comment

Sure, but when the doctor gives me some cream for my poxed penis he doesn't have everyone else chemically castrated to spare them the same fate should they go sticking it here and there without the necessary due diligence.
              What part of a metaphor don't you understand? You said in a disparaging tone that preventing unhealthy food being sold so cheaply was only treating the symptoms, I reminded you that treating the symptoms is entirely normal procedure, you went on some tangent about your penis which nobody wanted to hear.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                Except these people typically are on benefits so don't have any money TO tax.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                X