• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Have we done the one about the punter who got deported from Sri Lanka?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
    I tried to cite said soubriquet in my complaint but it was replaced by asterisks.
    What wanka? I know its not correct but I'll cite artistic license, txtspk and the fact that half the words in the English language nowadays seem made up

(I will admit to having visited Wankie National Park in Rhodesia!!!)
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      What wanka? I know its not correct but I'll cite artistic license, txtspk and the fact that half the words in the English language nowadays seem made up

(I will admit to having visited Wankie National Park in Rhodesia!!!)
      Yeah, that - if Munter is Misogyny then wanka is misandry.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
        Yeah, that - if Munter is Misogyny then wanka is misandry.

Munter is misogynistic because it is a judgement made purely on looks.
        is an assessment of character

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          Women focus on their looks and Men their character. That's why they're the goto insults.
          Last edited by BigTime; 25 April 2014, 09:01.

Comment

OK I fookin give up, I am a misogynistic

FFS When did this place turn into the Feminist literature section of Mumsnet?

Comment

"An unattractive person, especially a woman."

a very stupid or unpleasant person, usually a man:
              They're all a bunch of w&nkers!
              › less commonly, a person who masturbates

"A person who dislikes, despises, or is strongly prejudiced against women:"

Sorry officially neither are sexist. But if you are going to call Munt3r sexist then W&nker is. Can't have it both ways.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

But the thing is, is that the term is primarily aimed at men from both men and women, when was the last time you heard a woman calling another woman a ? We need a term which is similar to that we can use aimed at women and that women can use to each other. 'Bean Flipper' comes to mind but it just doesn't have the same oomph or rudeness as as most people don't know what it means. So CUK, get on the ball, we need a feminine version of
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                  But the thing is, is that the term is primarily aimed at men from both men and women, when was the last time you heard a woman calling another woman a ? We need a term which is similar to that we can use aimed at women and that women can use to each other. 'Bean Flipper' comes to mind but it just doesn't have the same oomph or rudeness as as most people don't know what it means. So CUK, get on the ball, we need a feminine version of
                  When did you hear a woman refer to another woman as a munter?

Comment

Two years ago at a dinner at Coventry rugby club. The men were somewhat taken aback by the behaviour of the representatives of the 'Ladies' team.
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Bitch or cow perhaps

Comment

Working...
                      X