• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Royal mail and the fall from something resembling a service.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RM took the bikes off the Posties recently. There was uproar. One hid his bike in the MIL's greenhouse (not an euphemism before you start) so he could continue to use it on his round which is many miles long.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      RM took the bikes off the Posties recently.
      What? Why?
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        I thought the Dutch letter losing service was called PostNL these days. They've been so busy changing their name umpteen times in the last 10 years that they've forgotten what they were actually set up to do.
        Post.nl is THE postal company, but they can subcontract to other companies. Until 2012 it was TNT for packets, but now the mofos have started contracting on a daily basis to small one-man-van amateurs who haven't got a clue and are not willing to do the job properly. PostNL saves a lot of money this way but the peasants are not very happy. Just Google "slechte bezorging Postnl". They have already a couple of complaints of mine. Customers service in this country doesn't exist.

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        Anything sent by royal wail or parcel farce to cloggers seems to take an age, so if given the choice I'll opt for a courier service. TNT here are fecking useless. anything sent from Ireland seems to take no time at all, parcels or letters.
        I've ordered a few items from Amazon Uk and they all arrived on time, apart from the fact that the couriers made a cockup of the delivery.
        <Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

Comment

No, never.

Comment

Working...
          X