• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Driving Licence Renewal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    A mumsnetmobile!
    Yep. Keep suggesting other cars but she isn't interested
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      It is still a Blairist state. Wot happened to Mr Clegg's big bill to get rid of all those intrusions into liberty?
      Not to mention the Bonfire of the Quangos

Comment

Originally posted by ASB View Post
        In my case my licence expired in September. it is still going through medical renewal. I still have the right to drive under some part of the rta because I have made the application.

The situation is similar with photocard. But the thing to be careful of is insurance. Most policys require holding a valid licence. Not juzt holding the right to drive.
        That's where the term is too overloaded. Valid license means not expired (as in you're over 70), not revoked, valid for the particular vehicle, etc.

An of of date photo doesn't make it invalid. If it did you'd see warnings of it all over the place instead of only seeing warnings for £1000 fines. If your license was really invalid you'd end up with points on it - but an expired photo is not endorsable.

Comment

Working...
        X