• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UKiP meeting with Aker and Agnew

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mos View Post
    To be honest, that what I was thinking about you.

You started coming out to play with DA and CretinGuru the day Old Greg got banned.
    Vote UKIP!
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

mos comes across as thick as two short planks
      I have to agree with sas. Most irrational, fact-free, contradictory idiot CUK has seen in a very long time. If his brain cells are connected in any way at all it must only be via his shoelaces. Irrelevant rabbiting about Stalin, vague unsubstantiated stuff about Western exploitation. Worst of all, he denounces racism against Poles (ALL criticism of mass migration is against Poles) and then proceeds to call the British populace idiots and make insinuations about Asians.

If he is a socky, perhaps he's working for UKIP, he's certainly doing a wonderful job of stirring resentment against the Polish. If there are many more like him, one has to wonder to what extent are we compromising the future of the UK with an electorate that do not have the same aims, who regard our British heritage and values as irrelevant, who treat our concerns with the same contempt?

Over the past few months, a concerted campaign has sprung up attempting to engage, register and bring out to vote as many as possible of the 600,000-plus Poles thought to be living in the UK.
      Eastern Europeans working in Britain mobilise to make migrant vote count | World news | The Guardian

Bear in mind that that the figure for other EU migrants has been considerable underestimated:

BBC News - Net migration to UK 'underestimated' by nearly 350,000
      Last edited by xoggoth; 10 April 2014, 17:27.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I've just noticed that 'speling bee' is spelt wrong
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I know what your problem is: you have different standards for your palls and different standards for me. You are also struggling with cognitive dissonance.

If you endorse racist slurs posted by Dodgy Agent and addressed to me, which I believe you do, I want to have nothing to do with you and with any of your values.

I find the fact that you are blaming me for your own deep seated prejudice especially droll.
          If UKIP are the answer, then it must have been a very stupid question.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
            I've just noticed that 'speling bee' is spelt wrong
            The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Originally posted by [B
              speling bee[/B];1921748]
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

You insinuated that my dad is not my dad, joining up with UKiP mob.
                No, he just doesn't like you.
                "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                  No, he just doesn't like you.
                  Of course, having Polish person working side by side .... that must be "dash" unpleasant.
                  I bet he would have liked me very much if I were cleaning bogs.

Purely personal.

Comment

Of course, having Polish person working side by side .... that must be "dash" unpleasant.
                    I bet he would have liked me very much if I were cleaning bogs.

Purely personal.
                    No, you could be Scottish, he'd still dislike you.
                    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                      No, you could be Scottish, he'd still dislike you.
                      I guess I can live with this

But thanks for letting me know. For a moment there I was looking for a maid outfit.

Comment

Working...
                      X