• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UKiP meeting with Aker and Agnew

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by speling bee View Post
    'Troll' is such an ugly word.
    just like your comments.
    If UKIP are the answer, then it must have been a very stupid question.

Comment

Originally posted by mos View Post
      just like your comments.
      One does one's best.
      The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

One does one's best.
        I suspected that attacks against Polish people are motivated by pure malice.
        If UKIP are the answer, then it must have been a very stupid question.

Comment

I suspected that attacks against Polish people are motivated by pure malice.
          Show me an attack I have made against Polish people.
          The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

Comment

Indians are discriminated against? Polish University graduates clean streets, while Indians go straight to Banks/IT consultancies, no questions asked. The truth is that Indians are the most entitled.

If you want real horror stories, talk to Polish au-pairs who survived working for Indian families ....
            People from Indian origins have been in the UK for many generations and have worked themselves up the ladder of the British workplace . Educated here and brought up here they can "cut it" with UK work cultures.The poles have not. Give a pole a shovel and he will dig harder than anyone whether he has a degree or not. Give them a management job they will only be interested in their job title, size of office and shovelling bureaucracy. Similarly they won't cope with the demands of customers unless they are told exactly what to do.

Culturally however Polish working environments are totally different from those in the UK and so they need to get experience of working here from the ground up. The same applies to Indians who recently arrive from India. Most are too obsequious due to a lack of confidence and coming from a different hierarchical culture.

Australians, German, French and Americans can fit "right in" because their working environments are similar.

You yourself clearly lack confidence as does anyone who thinks that the rest of us owe them a living because they are a victim. As I have said before the British workplace has little time for victims.

Unless of course your resentment of Indians is down to something else.
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
              People from Indian origins have been in the UK for many generations and have worked themselves up the ladder of the British workplace . Educated here and brought up here they can "cut it" with UK work cultures.The poles have not. Give a pole a shovel and he will dig harder than anyone whether he has a degree or not. Give them a management job they will only be interested in their job title, size of office and shovelling bureaucracy. Similarly they won't cope with the demands of customers unless they are told exactly what to do.

Culturally however Polish working environments are totally different from those in the UK and so they need to get experience of working here from the ground up. The same applies to Indians who recently arrive from India. Most are too obsequious due to a lack of confidence and coming from a different hierarchical culture.

Australians, German, French and Americans can fit "right in" because their working environments are similar.

You yourself clearly lack confidence as does anyone who thinks that the rest of us owe them a living because they are a victim. As I have said before the British workplace has little time for victims.

Unless of course your resentment of Indians is down to something else.
              Don't forget the 1940's wave of Polish immigrants.

George Frederic Watts

Comment

Don't forget the 1940's wave of Polish immigrants.
                And all those Poles have fitted in very well into the British way of life (many of them think like I do) I would wager that they have outperformed any ethnic group in the UK. What they did was come here under difficult circumstances. Many of their relatives were forced to fight for the German armies, many relatives were killed and many were split from their families. In the UK we had "good old blighty to return to" . The poles had a ravaged country torn apart by war.

The Poles that arrived here in the 40s "just got on with it" They didn't populate forums to whine that the UK owed them a living.
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

And all those Poles have fitted in very well into the British way of life (many of them think like I do) I would wager that they have outperformed any ethnic group in the UK. What they did was come here under difficult circumstances. Many of their relatives were forced to fight for the German armies, many relatives were killed and many were split from their families. In the UK we had "good old blighty to return to" . The poles had a ravaged country torn apart by war.

The Poles that arrived here in the 40s "just got on with it" They didn't populate forums to whine that the UK owed them a living.
                  But you and I both know, Dodgy, that this is not typical of more recent Polish immigrants. We just appear to have one here, motivated perhaps by his own difficulties in the work place and "issues" with our friends from the Indian sub-continent.

George Frederic Watts

Comment

But you and I both know, Dodgy, that this is not typical of more recent Polish immigrants. We just appear to have one here, motivated perhaps by his own difficulties in the work place and "issues" with our friends from the Indian sub-continent.
                    I have just bumped into my first Polish "twat"

Comment

I have just bumped into my first Polish "twat"
                      As I suggested above, he may be a UKIP mole.

George Frederic Watts

Comment

Working...
                      X