• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UKiP meeting with Aker and Agnew

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by speling bee View Post
    Show me an attack I have made against Polish people.
    You insinuated that my dad is not my dad, joining up with UKiP mob.
    If UKIP are the answer, then it must have been a very stupid question.

Comment

Originally posted by mos View Post
      You insinuated that my dad is not my dad, joining up with UKiP mob.
      How is that an attack against Polish people?
      The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
        PGive a pole a shovel and he will dig harder than anyone whether he has a degree or not. Give them a management job they will only be interested in their job title, size of office and shovelling bureaucracy. Similarly they won't cope with the demands of customers unless they are told exactly what to do.
        That is the most insulting thing I have ever heard. You are blinded by your prejudice.

If this civilisation will die, here is why....

Comment

How is that an attack against Polish people?
          If you are supporting clearly racist UKiP mob with your clever "zingers", that amounts to attacks against Polish people.

Comment

That is the most insulting thing I have ever heard. You are blinded by your prejudice.

If this civilisation will die, here is why....
            Are you telling me that the Polish work environment is different from what I have described?
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
              Are you telling me that the Polish work environment is different from what I have described?
              I am not talking to you, your racist, ignoramus pig!
              And I am going to warn Polish people about what you really think about them.

Comment

I have already told them

Polish bureaucracy: The Vogons of the east | The Economist

Here in the unluckier half of Europe, Poles are still battling with the excesses of state control established by communism. With unemployment at a five-year high, the government might be shy of cutting jobs. But the bigger problem is Poland's "red-tape lobby"—hundreds of thousands of low-level civil servants with a vested interest in keeping things the way they are.

Presumably to keep certain folk in employment, notary acts still require binding with specially coloured string, and an imprint from a special stamp, in special purple ink. Each piece of freelance work requires a written contract. Foreign investors, drawn in by good-news stories about the Polish economy, alternately laugh and weep when they discover what hoops they have to jump through to conduct business here.

One British expatriate recounts his efforts to organise the paperwork Polish officials required in connection with the death of a close relative. When he produced the wrong document in front of an official, he was screamed at for incompetence. Poles encounter this sort of treatment every day.

According to forsal.pl, a Polish business and legal website, under Donald Tusk's Civic Platform (PO) government Poland has seen a 13.8% increase in the number of bureaucrats—some 150,000 new posts—in four years. The site estimates that there are now around 1 million civil servants in Poland, with hundreds of thousands employed as freelancers. PO is supposed to be the party of the small state.

Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Actually, that was talking to him.

But you misunderstand Dodgy. Terrible idiot that he is (no offence intended, Dodgy), it so happens that he went to some trouble to advise a Polish friend of mine who was struggling in the employment market, and my friend was impressed, both by Dodgy's friendly and professional demeanour, and by his command of the spoken Polish language.
                  The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

But you and I both know, Dodgy, that this is not typical of more recent Polish immigrants. We just appear to have one here, motivated perhaps by his own difficulties in the work place and "issues" with our friends from the Indian sub-continent.
                    mos comes across as thick as two short planks.*
                    No wonder he has problems in the workplace.

*Of course he may be quite a good sockie.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post

*Of course he may be quite a good sockie.

Comment

Working...
                      X