• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I was this and thought of some of you...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Fixed. Now I just need to consider whether this constitutes a thread created for the purposes of insulting members.
    In mitigation PC isn't bright enough to understand that none professional posts should not be posted in the professional forums.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Fixed. Now I just need to consider whether this constitutes a thread created for the purposes of insulting members.
      It is, it is!! I am offended and deeply hurt and demand action now!!

I would say it serves no purpose and is utter drivel but the other 4403 posts he made have been allowed so that can't be a bannable offence.

Why don't you start a post asking for help because you can't make a decision?
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

'ave an 'eart guv.

Surely an intended insult by psychodrama couldn't really be construed as an actual insult.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          'ave an 'eart guv.

Surely an intended insult by psychodrama couldn't really be construed as an actual insult.
          Good point well presented. The quality of mercy is not strained. It droppeth as the gentle rain from heaven upon the place beneath. It is twice blessed: It blesseth him that gives and him that takes.'Tis mightiest in the mightiest. It becomes The thronèd monarch better than his crown. His scepter shows the force of temporal power, the attribute to awe and majesty wherein doth sit the dread and fear of kings, but mercy is above this sceptered sway. It is enthronèd in the hearts of kings. It is an attribute to God himself.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Good point well presented. The quality of mercy is not strained. It droppeth as the gentle rain from heaven upon the place beneath. It is twice blessed: It blesseth him that gives and him that takes.'Tis mightiest in the mightiest. It becomes The thronèd monarch better than his crown. His scepter shows the force of temporal power, the attribute to awe and majesty wherein doth sit the dread and fear of kings, but mercy is above this sceptered sway. It is enthronèd in the hearts of kings. It is an attribute to God himself.
            The old man gives and takes so he's twice blessed. Mind you, his sceptre could use a bit more force of temporal power, but you can't have everything.

Comment

so its one rule for one, and another rule for others....

Well at least the mods are as (in)consistent as they usually are....
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                'ave an 'eart guv.

You saying he's too dumb to know when we are taking the piss out of him?
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Am liking this. I don't understand it but I like it.
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

What in holy fook is this thread/poll about?

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
                      What in holy fook is this thread/poll about?
                      Context here, but not for the faint hearted: http://forums.contractoruk.com/searc...archid=1746824

Comment

Working...
                      X