• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I was this and thought of some of you...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Context here, but not for the faint hearted: http://forums.contractoruk.com/searc...archid=1746824
    Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.
    Did you ask Suity to design the query for you.....
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      so its one rule for one, and another rule for others....

Well at least the mods are as (in)consistent as they usually are....
      Yep, the same way some posters get away with constantly insulting others in the professional forums without any repercussions.

Comment

Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
        Yep, the same way some posters get away with constantly insulting others in the professional forums without any repercussions.
        Does the truth hurt? Did NLUK or myself hurt your feelings?
        Last edited by eek; 18 March 2014, 14:51.

Comment

Examples?

Comment

Does the truth hurt? Did NLUK or myself hurt your feelings?
            When? I can't remember actually being insulted by either of you yet - in General or in professional forums. You may have done, but I didn't notice it. All I said is that some posters get away with repeatedly breaking rules in the professional forums.

Comment

When? I can't remember actually being insulted by either of you yet - in General or in professional forums. You may have done, but I didn't notice it. All I said is that some posters get away with repeatedly breaking rules in the professional forums.
              My list of bans and infractions with a list of bollockings by PM say differently
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                My list of bans and infractions with a list of bollockings by PM say differently
                Yet you still do it. And you say I don't listen and learn?
                Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
                  Yet you still do it. And you say I don't listen and learn?
                  The point you are missing is that you get an infraction for calling someone a ******* moron even if it is the truth.

Not listening and learning when you are acting like a ******* moron is different.

And it's interesting you mention it but most of them are for calling you a ******* moron......

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                    The point you are missing is that you get an infraction for calling someone a ******* moron even if it is the truth.

Not listening and learning when you are acting like a ******* moron is different.

And it's interesting you mention it but most of them are for calling you a ******* moron......
                    I find missing the ******* bit means that you can still insult them and not get infractions.

PC is however a totally and utterly moranic muppet.

Comment

I find missing the ******* bit means that you can still insult them and not get infractions.

PC is however a totally and utterly moranic muppet.
                      Maybe I should call people a ******* ***** so that I am sated yet no offence is caused... Or bribe admin for a swear filter change. I wonder what I would suggest to be used in place of moron

Comment

Working...
                      X