• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

London tossers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru
    Well I tried his sister, but you could shove an express train in there and not touch the sides.
    Boasting again, sas?

Comment

Is it just me

or do we have a bipolar troll in here?
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbor's.

Comment

Finished your remedial classes for the day, I see. I've done your mum early today (she's a bit slack, I have to say) so she's got your tea ready for you. Run along now and wipe that snot off your nose.
          I had a vague chuckle, your definitely improving, 5/10, still serious room for improvement though.

Comment

you're
            We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

Originally posted by lORD lUCAN
              I had a vague chuckle, your definitely improving, 5/10, still serious room for improvement though.
              You on the other hand, are still dull as ditchwater.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Andyw
                ok DaveB(ollocks) over to you ! Mr funny guy !
                Fail. Remedial classes may be needed here.

Well I tried his sister, but you could shove an express train in there and not touch the sides.
                D-. Lack of imagination in attempting to use a variation on a hackneyed theme. Must try harder.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB

D-. Lack of imagination in attempting to use a variation on a hackneyed theme. Must try harder.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac
                    Get lost on the tube did you? London has its good points - not being full of provincial (ginger) tossers moaning about how awful London is will do for starters.
                    I wasn't moaning about how awful London is I was moaning about all the tossers that live there, Its quite nice to visit on weekends when they have all gone home.

ginger jokes... how witty
                    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Ginger Jokes and Name calling............My Dad's bigger than your Dad!

This place is going down hill!

Comment

Working...
                      X